Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Soo.....former Jag Zane Beadles is starting RT for Niners?

(This post was last modified: 12-19-2017, 09:42 PM by jagboss.)

OK,how many sacks will he give up Sunday?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Yannick already locking his chops
Signature goes here.

Would suck for SF fans if Garoppolo ends the season on IR

That whole defense is going to demolish SF, they have benefited from playing some awful/struggling teams and getting some close wins in each of those games.

The Jaguars are no Chicago Bears, Houston Texans, or Tennessee as of late(They have really been in a funk for a while now). Combined they won by 12 points in those 3 games.

This game will be a reality check for SF and Jimmy G.

I truly think with an OL this SF team could be pretty good in a couple years! Plus Lynch killed his first draft

You guys crack me up. Blaine Gabbert hahaha who's his QB coach hahaha, Luke Joekel, hahaha, now it's Zane Beadles. Karma is a [BLEEP] and some people keep spitting in her face.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(12-19-2017, 11:41 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Would suck for SF fans if Garoppolo ends the season on IR

It would suck for NFL fans. Why do you want people to be hurt? I want to see Garoppolo get picked and sacked all game. Then in week 17 he can have all the success he wants.
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

(12-19-2017, 11:41 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Would suck for SF fans if Garoppolo ends the season on IR

I actually think there's a point for them where if he's getting hit to much they'll send in the backup to protect him

Why hate on Zane though. Its not like he did anything bad to use. Same with Luke Joekel, and Gabbert. There is no reason to really hate on these guys. Its not like they meant to play bad or wanted to fail. The guys I hate on are the guys like Jarred Odrick who say crap like I am glad they cut me that team is junk. Those are the guys you should hate on. Not the guys who gave it their all and just failed.
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

(12-20-2017, 11:34 AM)Browntrouser Wrote: Why hate on Zane though. Its not like he did anything bad to use. Same with Luke Joekel, and Gabbert. There is no reason to really hate on these guys. Its not like they meant to play bad or wanted to fail. The guys I hate on are the guys like Jarred Odrick who say crap like I am glad they cut me that team is junk. Those are the guys you should hate on. Not the guys who gave it their all and just failed.

Exactly.  +1
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(12-20-2017, 11:35 AM)copycat Wrote:
(12-20-2017, 11:34 AM)Browntrouser Wrote: Why hate on Zane though. Its not like he did anything bad to use. Same with Luke Joekel, and Gabbert. There is no reason to really hate on these guys. Its not like they meant to play bad or wanted to fail. The guys I hate on are the guys like Jarred Odrick who say crap like I am glad they cut me that team is junk. Those are the guys you should hate on. Not the guys who gave it their all and just failed.

Exactly.  +1

Or Who Doughlas/Aaron Ross who claimed it was a 'paid vacation' to come to Jax.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

(12-20-2017, 11:34 AM)Browntrouser Wrote: Why hate on Zane though. Its not like he did anything bad to use. Same with Luke Joekel, and Gabbert. There is no reason to really hate on these guys.

Fans gonna fan?

(12-20-2017, 11:49 AM)Kane Wrote:
(12-20-2017, 11:34 AM)Browntrouser Wrote: Why hate on Zane though. Its not like he did anything bad to use. Same with Luke Joekel, and Gabbert. There is no reason to really hate on these guys.

Fans gonna fan?

[Image: royals-fan-jiggles-2.gif]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-20-2017, 03:28 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-20-2017, 11:49 AM)Kane Wrote: Fans gonna fan?

[Image: royals-fan-jiggles-2.gif]

Eww.  Hypnotic though.

(12-20-2017, 03:28 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [Image: royals-fan-jiggles-2.gif]

That's just wrong Angry . You really should consider a two day self banishment to the Pit of Misery. Dilly Dilly.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

[Image: giphy.gif]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 12-21-2017, 08:15 PM by Jagwired.)

Lags just destroyed Beadles on Jaguars Thursday.. Stated if he was a D-end his mouth would be watering with Beadlebug at tackle.

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1gqxvYXDNVQJB
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(This post was last modified: 12-21-2017, 08:29 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(12-20-2017, 08:57 AM)Browntrouser Wrote:

It would suck for NFL fans. Why do you want people to be hurt? I want to see Garoppolo get picked and sacked all game. Then in week 17 he can have all the success he wants.

Where did I say I want him to get hurt?

So it's hating in him stating facts?  You probably hate Ramsey