Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Most Underrated/Overrated Video Games

(This post was last modified: 12-22-2017, 07:09 PM by imtheblkranger.)

Off the top of my head:

Overrated: God of War series. Never could get into them or see the whole appeal.

Underrated: Legend of Dragoon. In the hay-day of the Final Fantasy series, this is still one of the best RPGs I've ever played.

(12-22-2017, 07:05 PM)Norman Mushari Wrote: I'm guessing it was about 1996.  Me and my buddy played Rot3K 4 all night long, while drinking A 12 pack of Dr. Pepper.
Such a great game.  

If we're going down the old RPG rabbit hole,  I loved the Shining Force games.

As for overrated,  I think the Assassins Creed games are kind of silly.   A lot of jumping around, falling back to the start, and then jumping around again.

I can agree here. The first one was new and exciting, but they're all very repetitive and get boring fast.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Messages In This Thread
RE: Most Underrated/Overrated Video Games - by imtheblkranger - 12-22-2017, 07:08 PM