Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ 49ers Game Day Thread***

(12-24-2017, 04:13 PM)TheSchmidt Wrote: long shot of happening, but what if there is a three way tie for the top spot in the AFC?

anyone know the tiebreaker?

Jags get top spot

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

20-20 tie Rams game btw.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Welp. Patriots going to run away with this one. Refs/Pats Win. Bills Lose. I want nothing to do with New England, nothing. Not because we can't beat them... But because the NFL is all in on getting these cheaters to the Super Bowl.

(This post was last modified: 12-24-2017, 04:24 PM by duvalpride.)

Refs giving Rams some odd calls. Constant Booing at Nissan Stadium.

Titans getting ball back <3 mins in 3Q tied 20-20

Watching the Rams, how did we lose to those guys? Outside of Gurley, they are terrible.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Titans look good right now

Tacks gonna beat the Rams... sigh.
No pain, no gain.

Titans moving the ball. Ugh.

Bills miss field goal cuz why not. It's the Patriots.
No pain, no gain.

That's it, I'm tires of worrying about other teams. We just need to win out

(12-24-2017, 04:28 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: Titans moving the ball. Ugh.

Titans looking like the stronger team this second half. Not sure they are gonna do us any favors. Pressure will be on today. Don't wanna go to Tennessee with division on the line

23-20 Titans start of 4Q

Bills losing, titans winning, chargers winning. Ravens won last night. Bad weekend so far for Jags.

yea none of these games are going to go the Jags way. There's always hope for tomorrow and the Texans being a spoiler.
No pain, no gain.

(This post was last modified: 12-24-2017, 04:35 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Texans have a better chance of beating the Steelers with now their best player on offense and best player on defense out. No Shazier and no Brown

If Yates has time Hopkins can dominate

(12-24-2017, 04:35 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Texans have a better chance of beating the Steelers with now their best player on offense and best player on defense out.  No Shazier and no Brown

If Yates has time Hopkins can dominate

This is true. If the Texans can show up at home and actually try to win I think they can do it. Steelers are getting depleted.
No pain, no gain.

All LA needs to do is keep running Gurley. Get a lead and ice this game.

PI on tacks.
No pain, no gain.

Gurley is so good. Lol

Panthers looking like they are going to lose too. Houston needs to do what Tampa is doing today and beat the damn steelers!