Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Bills

(12-31-2017, 09:02 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: God if we lose to Buffalo I'll have to kill myself lol

I posted something similar on the internet once. Less than an hour later, a couple sheriffs showed up at my door. I ended up spending a day at Shands for a mental evaluation. True story. Just sayin'. I am now very careful to not say things like that anymore.
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-02-2018, 05:34 PM)Dakota Wrote:
(12-31-2017, 09:02 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: God if we lose to Buffalo I'll have to kill myself lol

I ended up spending a day at Shands for a mental evaluation.

Those poor doctors.

(This post was last modified: 01-02-2018, 05:40 PM by Etdavis2006.)

(01-02-2018, 04:43 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: I read all 12 pages and not one Bills fan thinks they're going to lose. They think they're going to win with or without McCoy. I thought we were fairly confident but my god... You'd think they were the Pats.

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/...y/?page=12

Fabulous. Reminds me of every other team we played “stop Fournette and we win easily” lol.

I truly believe we been sand bagging the last few games to put bad tape out there.

(This post was last modified: 01-02-2018, 05:45 PM by Dakota.)

(01-02-2018, 05:35 PM)DragonFury Wrote:
(01-02-2018, 05:34 PM)Dakota Wrote: I ended up spending a day at Shands for a mental evaluation.

Those poor doctors.

I know, right! I handed them evaluations that I did on them.

They didn't think they thought it was as funny as I did.
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

(This post was last modified: 01-02-2018, 06:03 PM by SamusAranX.)

Honestly we’ve been on a slide and it’s very possible to lose. And normally i would be happy for the Bills fans seeing as they’ve suffered forever, but quite a few of them trashed our fan base in that thread. Saying we’re crappy fans and not real fans etc.

You’d think they’d empathize after we’ve been through a similar period of rough football. And even with that we averaged more fans in attendance then a couple heritage teams last year (Bears, Lions, Bengals)

You’d also think they’d be a bit reserved having a team with a negative point differential

(01-02-2018, 05:54 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: Honestly we’ve been on a slide and it’s very possible to lose. And normally i would be happy for the Bills fans seeing as they’ve suffered forever, but quite a few of them trashed our fan base in that thread. Saying we’re crappy fans and not real fans etc.

You’d think they’d empathize after we’ve been through a similar period of rough football. And even with that we averaged more fans in attendance then a couple heritage teams last year (Bears, Lions, Bengals)

You’d also think they’d be a bit reserved having a team with a negative point differential

Dude .... they live in Buffalo where a housing boom means that your property didn't lose any value over the past year.  

Let them say what they want.  It's good that they finally have a reason to wake up the next morning and smile.

(01-02-2018, 06:08 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(01-02-2018, 05:54 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: Honestly we’ve been on a slide and it’s very possible to lose. And normally i would be happy for the Bills fans seeing as they’ve suffered forever, but quite a few of them trashed our fan base in that thread. Saying we’re crappy fans and not real fans etc.

Dude .... they live in Buffalo where a housing boom means that your property didn't lose any value over the past year.  

Let them say what they want.  It's good that they finally have a reason to wake up the next morning and smile.

Hey, I’ve been it buffalo and it gets a bad rep, but there’s some cool places. I’m just saying the few fans who trash our city and us are giving them a bad rep. Because I do feel for that fan base, I really do.

Jags win BIG, 42-10. Banana Big Grin Banana
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

I'm kind of sorry the Jags are playing the Bills, because otherwise I'd be pulling for them.

Buffalo is similar to Jacksonville, in that it's a small (NFL) market with a stadium larger than needed, in a city that gets made fun of a lot, mostly by people who have never been there, and a group of loyal fans who have suffered long and hard since their great run in the 80s.

Good to see them finally in the playoffs again and good luck to them - next year.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

(This post was last modified: 01-02-2018, 11:08 PM by JaguarKick.)

It honestly seems like we haven't been up for a game since the Seahawks a few weeks ago. It's possible that's by design. I doubt that Hackett just suddenly can't call plays that work any more. Something tells me we're going to turn it on the next few games.

(01-02-2018, 04:43 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: I read all 12 pages and not one Bills fan thinks they're going to lose. They think they're going to win with or without McCoy. I thought we were fairly confident but my god... You'd think they were the Pats.

Yeah, I'm confused.  They actually think the Bills are the better team.  Our defense is overrated and we won't be able to stop them with or without McCoy, apparently.

Wow.

LeSean McCoy wasn't able to put any weight on the injured ankle in the few steps he took before getting on the cart. Very similar to Marqise Lee's injury a few weeks ago and he has yet to return. I'd be shocked if McCoy is able to play. I'm sure he'll take a cortisone shot just before game time and try to give it a go, but I just can't imagine he's effective in the slightest. I don't think it matters though. I think we win whether he's effective or not.

(This post was last modified: 01-03-2018, 02:32 AM by jachba.)

(01-02-2018, 11:05 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: It honestly seems like we haven't been up for a game since the Seahawks a few weeks ago.  It's possible that's by design.  I doubt that Hackett just suddenly can't call plays that work any more.  Something tells me we're going to turn it on the next few games.

Yeah, I'm confused.  They actually think the Bills are the better team.  Our defense is overrated and we won't be able to stop them with or without McCoy, apparently.

Wow.

The Bills are very lucky to be in the playoffs. As a Charger fan, I can tell you that they're nowhere near as good as their fans think they are. After starting at 3-1, they went 6-6 afterwards. Their record against teams above .500 is 2-5. They were outscored by a margin of 197-97 in those seven games and they were blown out in four of their five losses by a margin of 161-53. Your team caught a major break in getting them as your first round opponents....

It's a Buffalo sports fan thing. They've always been outrageous homers. Up here in Toronto, we get all of their T.V. stations and this has been going on for over 40 years. It usually ends up with their team falling flat on their faces......

I’ll be sitting in Hartsfield Jackson airport for kickoff and the first half and then flying to sunny warm Pennsylvania during the conclusion of the game. Good thing I didn’t buy tickets.

(01-03-2018, 07:23 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: I’ll be sitting in Hartsfield Jackson airport for kickoff and the first half and then flying to sunny warm Pennsylvania during the conclusion of the game. Good thing I didn’t buy tickets.

How are you flying if you don’t have tickets? Tongue
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(01-03-2018, 01:56 AM)jachba Wrote:
(01-02-2018, 11:05 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: It honestly seems like we haven't been up for a game since the Seahawks a few weeks ago.  It's possible that's by design.  I doubt that Hackett just suddenly can't call plays that work any more.  Something tells me we're going to turn it on the next few games.

Wow.

The Bills are very lucky to be in the playoffs. As a Charger fan, I can tell you that they're nowhere near as good as their fans think they are. After starting at 3-1, they went 6-6 afterwards. Their record against teams above .500 is 2-5. They were outscored by a margin of 197-97 in those seven games and they were blown out in four of their five losses by a margin of 161-53. Your team caught a major break in getting them as your first round opponents....

The bills did more to get in the playoffs than your chargers did. Wanna make the playoffs? Don' start 0-4.

(01-03-2018, 09:11 AM)Treestone Ice Wrote:
(01-03-2018, 01:56 AM)jachba Wrote: The Bills are very lucky to be in the playoffs. As a Charger fan, I can tell you that they're nowhere near as good as their fans think they are. After starting at 3-1, they went 6-6 afterwards. Their record against teams above .500 is 2-5. They were outscored by a margin of 197-97 in those seven games and they were blown out in four of their five losses by a margin of 161-53. Your team caught a major break in getting them as your first round opponents....

The bills did more to get in the playoffs than your chargers did. Wanna make the playoffs? Don' start 0-4.
It doesn't mean they weren't lucky. It took a 40 yard TD pass on 4th and 12 by Andy Dalton to get them in.

I've learned that Bills fans somehow think they are a superior fan base to all others.  I'm sure the environment will be interesting on Sunday only because many of their fans seem cocky and arrogant.

The negative point differential is huge and they have a quarterback that isn't very good at making plays and panics with pressure.  He may not throw many interceptions, but he still makes bad decisions.  Their only playmaker on offense at best will be playing with a bum ankle.  They have a lot of confidence for a team that isn't great.

I also see a lot of negative Bortles comments as if this was the Bortles of the past two years.  While many here will blame a lot on last week on Bortles, there were many other players on offense that hold blame.  It's the same old easy blame Bortles argument many on this board (and BCC) use.

For a fan base that counted on Andrew Dalton driving down the field for a game winning TD with under a minute to play to make the playoffs, they are some cocky peeps!!!

(01-03-2018, 09:11 AM)Treestone Ice Wrote:
(01-03-2018, 01:56 AM)jachba Wrote: The Bills are very lucky to be in the playoffs. As a Charger fan, I can tell you that they're nowhere near as good as their fans think they are. After starting at 3-1, they went 6-6 afterwards. Their record against teams above .500 is 2-5. They were outscored by a margin of 197-97 in those seven games and they were blown out in four of their five losses by a margin of 161-53. Your team caught a major break in getting them as your first round opponents....

Such a ridiculous comment.  They had the same record and some random rule got the Bills in.

Besides that, nearly everyone knows that the Chargers were the hotter, more scary team.