Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
talk about strange!!!!!!!

its very possbille it could be 99 all over again. its awfully funny same teams from 99 playoffs are in it this year that was there in 99. 

Bills,Jags,tittians,and rams. those 4 teams were in playoffs in 1999. im just saying thats really odd.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

if both tittians ,and bills win this comeing weekend we know nfl has fixed it espaillsy since chiefs are a much better team then the tittians. Jags are a better team then bills,but not by much. I'm putting this out before the playoffs start.
I'm still going to cheer hard for jags come sunday.

(01-03-2018, 04:17 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: if both tittians ,and bills win this comeing weekend we know nfl has fixed it espaillsy since chiefs are a much better team then the tittians. Jags  are a better team then bills,but not by much.  I'm putting this out before the playoffs start.
I'm still going to cheer hard for jags come sunday.

You still have the penny?

I do still have the penny. it obviouslys not stronger then the Tome coughlin curse though. hes 0-5 last 5 games againest tittians. when he got fired as HC he went 0-3. hes back in Jvill,team is winning but Jags are winless againest tittians again . 0-2.

Is tittians a troll or ...?

sorry about the mispelling ,its hard to spell a rivials name right.

(01-03-2018, 10:30 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I do still have the penny. it obviouslys not stronger then the Tome coughlin curse though. hes 0-5 last 5 games againest tittians. when he got fired as HC he went 0-3. hes back in Jvill,team is winning but Jags are winless againest tittians again . 0-2.

It's all good just make sure you keep it. Don't wanna have to blame you if we lose to the bills.

It's always tittians and never ever capitalized.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 01-04-2018, 12:09 PM by snowwolf776.)

if jags lose to bills,and tittians win againest chiefs it proves nfl fixed it for tennsse this year. Chiefs are much better then them. Jags are a bit better then bills.

Delete this thread.

yep its fixed this year for tittians.

LOL Titans are not gonna win the SB... but neither are the Jags

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2018, 09:04 PM by snowwolf776.)

unforttanttly tittians will win super bowl. its fixed for them. they get away with holding all the time. refs never call them for holding. fixed fixed fixed fixed. !!!!!!!!! 

its completly fixed to be a remach of 99 super tittians vs rams this time tittians win cause its fixed for them. they get lucky way to much this year for it to not be fixed.

The NFL is not fixed. They still have to make plays. Too many moving pieces to be fixed.

I remember Strahan whispered to Favre to get that last sack to break the record. I can see things like that, but not throwing a whole game. If that's true we would have Andrew Luck.

the nfl is fix. no pentlys on a team that goes 0-16 when they play us,yet we get a bunch of pentlys thatt game. its fixed.

(01-04-2018, 12:10 PM)UCF Knight Wrote: Delete this thread.

No.

if its not fixed why wasn't there a flag on the hit to kelce? no one even got fined. we all know if it was the jags falg would've been throwen at snap of the fingers. tom Brady better watch himself, titans will probbley target him sat. night.