Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Which NFL Team Will Win Tonight's 2018 NFC Wild Card Game From Los Angeles, CA?
Atlanta Falcons (10-6)
Los Angeles Rams .(11-5)
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
***Official NFC Wild Card Playoff Game Thread - Atlanta Falcons @ Los Angeles Rams

Falcons play at the Rams, who are making their first playoff appearance in Los Angeles since 1994.  Kickoff is at 8:15PM Eastern Time on NBC Sports, including WTLV Channel 12 in Jacksonville.  NO injuries, and GO L.A. RAMS!!!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Go Falcons

Go Falcons
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Game is looking like a snoozer compared to the first game

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2018, 09:34 PM by Eye of the Storm.)

Why couldn’t the Rams ST make plays like that against us?

Falcons ball. Why is this taking so long?
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Ex-Jaguar Leroy Reynolds made the recovery.

Am I the only one that hates the rams helmets? Why did they get rid of the yellow?

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2018, 09:52 PM by DuvalJag.)

Don’t hate their helmets especially this version, I just want them to lose

How does Jones get that wide open?

(01-06-2018, 09:47 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Am I the only one that hates the rams helmets? Why did they get rid of the yellow?

The white is actually the original color of the helmet.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Rams fumbling this game away

(01-06-2018, 09:54 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote:
(01-06-2018, 09:47 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Am I the only one that hates the rams helmets? Why did they get rid of the yellow?

The white is actually the original color of the helmet.

The rams had the first helmet logo in football history, yellow gold horn on a blue helmet. Before that they had red helmets then gold helmets.

(01-06-2018, 10:23 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(01-06-2018, 09:54 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote: The white is actually the original color of the helmet.

The rams had the first helmet logo in football history, yellow gold horn on a blue helmet. Before that they had red helmets then gold helmets.
Interesting. I always thought the white and blue helmets of the 50’s were the original design. I was too lazy and buzzed to wiki.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

(01-06-2018, 10:29 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote:
(01-06-2018, 10:23 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: The rams had the first helmet logo in football history, yellow gold horn on a blue helmet. Before that they had red helmets then gold helmets.
Interesting. I always thought the white and blue helmets of the 50’s were the original design. I was too lazy and buzzed to wiki.

This game is a snoozefest...lol

Now it’s a game.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

The refs give me a headache more times than not
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Nice play there on 3 and 9

Rams are done, they played poorly tonight