Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Nice Distraction before a big game

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2018, 06:14 PM by JAGFAN88.)

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...chise-him/

Bell Threatens to sit out.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

No offense but this doesn't have anything to do with "The Home Team"?

Love it. Couple this with Tomlin’s history in choking “trap games” I’m liking our chances.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(01-11-2018, 06:40 PM)Brett Wrote: No offense but this doesn't have anything to do with "The Home Team"?

I'd say it's related since The Home Team is having a pretty big game against that team on Sunday. I hope they're thoroughly distracted by that and their anticipated rematch with the Pats.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

I doubt it’s much of a distraction.

This thread is in the appropriate forum since they’re the next team up on our schedule.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

My apologies then! Clearly why I'm not a moderator here, lol.

Now he's backtracking. This is clearly a distraction.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...next-year/
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

We are definitely gonna win this game

He probably picked the worst possible time to bring this up.

It creates a small bit of a distraction (nothing major for the game on Sunday) in that he either wants to get paid or hit the open market.  He would be a fool to sit or retire after the season if the Steelers do tag him.  You really can't blame the guy for wanting to get what he's worth.

Looking at the flip side of things, he might want to "tee off" to showcase his talent even more in a playoff game to "up his price" should he hit free agency.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(01-11-2018, 09:09 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: It creates a small bit of a distraction (nothing major for the game on Sunday) in that he either wants to get paid or hit the open market.  He would be a fool to sit or retire after the season if the Steelers do tag him.  You really can't blame the guy for wanting to get what he's worth.

Looking at the flip side of things, he might want to "tee off" to showcase his talent even more in a playoff game to "up his price" should he hit free agency.

He has a lot more to lose than gain this post season.  He's already proven enough.  I'm thinking he will go down a little easier than normal on Sunday.

So, to recap his position;

1)  If they tag him, he'll make about 14.5 million, however......
2)  If they tag him, he won't play, because at 14.5 million he's not getting what he's worth, and.......
3)  If he sits out the 2018 season, he'll retire, in which case.......
4)  He gets nothing.

His skill set apparently does not extend to critical thinking.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Dude better show out if he wants more than 17.5 mil a year lol

Like... 500 total yards show out.