Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
AFC pick em week 8

Another 3-0 week. No idea about overall.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-30-2016, 08:44 PM by D6.)

Week # 8 results : 2-1

Overall 20-6

The Lions didn't play well enough in any phase of the game to win today.   Though I hope Brad Allen never officiates another Lions game,   the Texans deserved to win after getting their ground game going in a huge manner in the 4th QTR.  This after the Lions basically shut down their running game for the first 3 QTRs.    Matthew Stafford played well enough for the Lions to win but too many of his teammates didn't.

0-3 this week,, oof

13-13 overall

Quote:2-1 last week

15-8 overall

Chiefs

Lions

And...... titans, i can't pick jags until they change thier game plan.

2-1 this week.

Quote:Jaguars (2-4) at Tacks (3-4)-Things are ugly here in Jacksonville.  After what I consider to be the worst game I've ever seen the Jaguars play, which featured two player ejections, a punter rushing for 28 yards and a first down on a botched snap on 4th and 24, 3 dropped passes by Allen Robinson, who also trashed the local fans for booing the team, the struggling Jaguars limp off to Tennessee to play the tacks.  Tennessee's defense has played pretty well this year, while Jacksonville's offense, at every position, has regressed.  Tacks win 23-10.

Detroit (4-3) at Houston (4-3)-a very tough game.  Houston is at home after a short week, losing last Mon nite to Denver, and may have lost a starting T in the process, against Detroit.  I'm tempted to take Houston and their defense at home, but to me, I have to go with the better QB in Stafford.  Detroit wins 24-20.

Kansas City (4-2) at Indy (3-4)-Indy is a worse team since they beat KC in the playoffs a few years back.  Chiefs win 28-24.

Last week:  3-0

Overall:      14-9
Something was trying to tell me to go with Houston.

This week:  2-1

Overall:  16-10

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

1-2 this week

13-13 overall

Have you seen my baseball?

2-1 this week.

17-9 over all.

Just pick against the AFC South, folks!  You come out above even!

Quote:Jaguars

Chiefs

Lions

1-2 this week.

16-10 Overall.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:Forgot to put my prediction out for last night's debacle. Give me KC and Houston going forward.

2-0, 15-6 overall

Ugh.. 1-2 this week

14-12 overall