Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL Network story about Allen Robinson

Quote:Most drops as a team in the NFL. Most penalties as a team in the NFL. #31 running game in the NFL. This is the worst coached team I've ever seen.

Quarterbacks throwing into triple coverage.

Until garbage time, he had Gabbert-like numbers.
No commercial messages in sigs

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Longest throwing motion in NFL history.

Quote:Quarterbacks throwing into triple coverage.

Until garbage time, he had Gabbert-like numbers.

When did Blake throw into triple coverage?

Instead of throwing the ball away to conserve time, he runs around and gets sacked

Quote:When did Blake throw into triple coverage?

When he threw it into triple coverage against Oakland. You know this. I know this. We all know this.

Quote:When he threw it into triple coverage against Oakland. You know this. I know this. We all know this.

And it was the most ugliest wobbly duck throw ever seen

Quote:When he threw it into triple coverage against Oakland. You know this. I know this. We all know this.

What part of the game, what down and distance, etc. You know what my question is.

The first UGLY int in the end zone when we were in FG range.

Quote:Instead of throwing the ball away to conserve time, he runs around and gets sacked

Conserving time is not the main reason QBs throw the ball away.

Quote:What part of the game, what down and distance, etc. You know what my question is.

You're not really a jags fan because it shows you didn't watch the game

Quote:What part of the game, what down and distance, etc. You know what my question is.

No. I don't remember. Can you repeat it?

Quote:The first UGLY int in the end zone when we were in FG range.

It seems like most of Blake's interceptions are in FG range. That is what's so frustrating.

He simply can't throw a pick in that situation. It broke our backs.

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2016, 07:49 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:You're not really a jags fan because it shows you didn't watch the game

I did watch the game. I was trying to get Predator to answer a question the only way any question can be answered. He knows how to do it.

Missjagfan,

Would....you...like....to...play....a...game?

Wow, u watch the games??

That triple coverage throw, if Blake threw it towards the west of the back pylon at the end back endzone, lee might have caught that. The top defender was running towards the goal line, the ball placement,accuracy was off

I bet he doesn't drop that paycheck he gets every week!

Lol. It's just a complete mess.

This fan base hates the team, and the team hates the fans. Robinson said something stupid earlier, but he's trying to fix his drops and we still criticize? 

Wait he wants the ball so he can fix his case of the drops and you people are now saying he's a diva?
[Image: Brunell_sig_zps13c33193.jpg]