Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL Network story about Allen Robinson

How is this being a diva? He's mad at himself for dropping passes so he wants to get more reps in practice i'm not rocket scientist but that seems to me like a player trying to fix his problems, not a diva. Now if you show me footage of him in game situations on the sideline telling Bortles he's open every play when he isn't then he's a diva.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Re-watch the video. He's just frustrated with the drops. It's not a "he wants all the balls and attention" thing.
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Quote:How is this being a diva? He's mad at himself for dropping passes so he wants to get more reps in practice. I'm not rocket scientist but that seems to me like a player trying to fix his problems, not a diva. Now if you show me footage of him in game situations on the sideline telling Bortles he's open every play when he isn't then he's a diva.

People criticize me for not clicking on links, then are too lazy to click on mine  LOL. There are no videos of Robinson acting selfish on the sideline.

MissJagsFanatic kills me. I hope you guys see the dry humour in everything she writes. It's a troll job, boys. Try to ignore it, Although it is hilarious.

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2016, 10:47 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:MissJagsFanatic kills me. I hope you guys see the dry humor in everything she writes. It's a troll job, boys. Try to ignore it,  although it is hilarious.

What are you talking about? I am 100% serious every single time, so there obviously is no "dry humor" to speak of.

Also, you can't call me a troll in your seventh post.

Quote:I swear the fan base is going to make Ramsey, Robinson, etc walk when they get the opportunity.

But I guess i'm wrong when I say that Jacksonville is lucky to have these potential all time team greats on the team....

See but this is the problem.

These guys should consider how lucky "they" are that at 14-40 the fans still show up and fill the stadium!

The 49'ers just played to a half empty stadium!

Which would they prefer?

We show up and sell out The Bank but boo when they stink.......or we stay home?

This fan base has stuck by this time like no other really.......worst record in history since this group took over and

yet they still play to a full house!

They should consider this before they pop off about the fans!

Diva? I see none of that. Did he call out Blake, coaches etc..? No. He's working in practice to preform better. What's the beef? I know fans are probably still mad bout what he said. Me I don't giva damm what he said or what Reshad Greene said or any player that wants to talk. I'm pretty sure some are more frustrated then us. Fans are frustrated myself included so I get it. Everything is a reason to be upset at this point I guess lol.

I like it. I like it a lot. I don't have a problem with what he said. I've said all along that these fans need football 101. But, I understand what we have been through.

Fans kill players all the time in social media, the one time they clap back, yall feel some type of way. Smh.

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

How would you have to modify the Jugs machine to throw those wobbly [BLEEP] ducks that BB5 delivers? If you could do that he could just catch balls from the Jugs.

[Image: football%20passing%20machine.jpg]

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:What are you talking about? I am 100% serious every single time, so there obviously is no "dry humor" to speak of.

[Image: giphy.gif]

;

;

Quote:[Image: giphy.gif]

Bahahaha nice!!

Quote:When did Blake throw into triple coverage?

When hasn't he thrown into triple coverage?

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2016, 10:55 AM by Tyler1Reformed.)

Quote:What are you talking about? I am 100% serious every single time, so there obviously is no "dry humor" to speak of.

Takes 7 posts from someone to figure you out. Hah. 

What do you mean by perfect for the circus?

Fans wants competitors on the team, but when they get one, they hate.
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

Quote:Fans wants competitors on the team, but when they get one, they hate.

LOL The problem is many people don't know how to be fans.