Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
So, apparently we're 'joined at the hip'...

Just when people were questioning the relationship between the US and the United Kingdom..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42819405
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-25-2018, 01:39 PM by TrivialPursuit.)

We might as well..

We speak the same language, have a history together.

It should be the US and UK together. At least in my opinion. I think most Americans feel like the UK are our cousins. Sometimes we fight, but when someone hits one of us the other has its back.

Oh and both of our countries have the same first name. haha

(This post was last modified: 01-25-2018, 01:52 PM by DarloJAG84.)

(01-25-2018, 01:30 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: We might as well..

We speak the same language, have a history together.

It should be the US and UK together. At least in my opinion. I think most Americans feel like the UK are our cousins. Sometimes we fight, but when someone hits one of us the other has its back.

Oh and both of our countries have the same first name. haha

Woahhhhh steady... I wouldn't go that far... Tongue

True though, it should be the UK & US United. I can work with that.

... tomorrow it will be something different.

[Image: sybil.jpg]

It's better than what Obama said... that Germany, frigging GERMANY, was our closest international partner. Not bloody likely.

He also said that the UK would "go to the back of the queue" if they left the European Union.

Talk about a reversal of a hundred years of policy.

(01-25-2018, 02:11 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: It's better than what Obama said... that Germany, frigging GERMANY, was our closest international partner. Not bloody likely.

He also said that the UK would "go to the back of the queue" if they left the European Union.

Wow.. I didn't know he said that, but then I've never been a huge follower of any kind of politics, let alone US politics.

I was a 'remain' voter regarding Brexit.. but I can't see why our ties with the US should be cut due to us leaving the EU. I'm not surprised that DT supports the idea, though.. mainly because he's all about home growth and strengthening the economy.. I'm not suggesting I'm a Trump or Brexit convert, but these are certainly 2 notions I can support.

(01-25-2018, 02:21 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote:
(01-25-2018, 02:11 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: It's better than what Obama said... that Germany, frigging GERMANY, was our closest international partner. Not bloody likely.

Wow.. I didn't know he said that, but then I've never been a huge follower of any kind of politics, let alone US politics.

I was a 'remain' voter regarding Brexit.. but I can't see why our ties with the US should be cut due to us leaving the EU. I'm not surprised that DT supports the idea, though.. mainly because he's all about home growth and strengthening the economy.. I'm not suggesting I'm a Trump or Brexit convert, but these are certainly 2 notions I can support.

Trump is for a strong US/UK relationship.

As for the last guy, [BLEEP] him. We fought 2 wars to prevent Europe from being united under German leadership.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Are we joined at the front or the side?

(01-25-2018, 08:50 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Are we joined at the front or the side?

I'm thinking the head, and surgical separation may be fatal to both.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]