Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
4th Round Pick

Quote:Dorian Johnson and Asiata woujld be fine OLs, but I'm thinking the top OL available is Pat Elfein.
elfien went to the Vikings

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

three ots with a ratings remain on the board .  Avery Gennesy . Chad Wheeler . Erik Magnuson .

ogs Dorian Johnson . Damien Mama . Nico Siragusa   Isaac Asiata . Danny Isidora .  remain on the board .

center Tyler Orlosky is on the board .  Jon Toth will probably be available later on

with all the o line talent still on the board , my next pick would be te bucky hodges

How do you guys feel about David Sharpe as a G?

Jake Butt or an oline. Butt is very underrated
[Image: Brunell_sig_zps13c33193.jpg]

I would take the best available guard. However, it would silly for Cam Robinson to sit the bench behind Albert and Parnell and not play guard for a year. Taking a guy like Siragusa or Asiata now and letting them develop for a year before starting seems like the most logical route if the goal is to improve the run game and get tougher.

Who knows, maybe they show they're better than Cann.

(This post was last modified: 04-29-2017, 09:40 AM by ibjagged.)

Quote:How do you guys feel about David Sharpe as a G?
big man that takes up space. my concern with him is that he would be too  slow to get up field for run blocking

Quote:Jake Butt or an oline. Butt is very underrated

He isnt underrated he just had a bad knee injury and is going to miss this season.

Quote:I would take the best available guard. However, it would silly for Cam Robinson to sit the bench behind Albert and Parnell and not play guard for a year. Taking a guy like Siragusa or Asiata now and letting them develop for a year before starting seems like the most logical route if the goal is to improve the run game and get tougher.

Who knows, maybe they show they're better than Cann.

If we get a Siragusa or other OG that shows they can start I think Robinson would be out RT with Parnell backing up.

Quote:If we get a Siragusa or other OG that shows they can start I think Robinson would be out RT with Parnell backing up.

Whatever scenario gets the best 5 blockers on the field I'm good with. Fournette can easily be a top 3 back his rookie year if the line does their job.

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Jake Butt, Nathan Peterman, Desmond King, Jordan Legget, Bucky Hodges, Brad Kaaya 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

i like bucky hodges in the redzone

Quote:He isnt underrated he just had a bad knee injury and is going to miss this season.

I know but I still think he is underrated and worth the 4th round pick
[Image: Brunell_sig_zps13c33193.jpg]

Hopefully we get Dorian Johnson or Bucky Hodges. 

I also want Dorian Johnson. The knock on him is very correctable(especially since our HC is an O Line guy) and I think he is a day 1 starter in our weak interior line. That would be tremendous value for a 4th round guy. He is not a "polished" starter, but over the year I think by week 17 you know you have a solid fixture inside with Linder. 

Receiver, huh?

*smh*  This draft started well and then went off the rails.  OL good, eh, Dave and Tom? 

Spending draft picks on backups when we need starters.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

Hope we can get Hodges or Butt in the fifth.  We could really use a TE.

Could be a good pick.  I don't really see it as "drafting a backup".  If Westbrook can keep his head straight, he'd fit in very nicely in the slot

Westbrook is not as good as Hurns, Robinson, or Lee.  Backup.

When you have an OL that is made of paper mache, you don't draft backup WRs and DLs.

I was so glad when Coughlin came back.  But I forgot how terrible a drafter he was.  I actually expected Caldwell to still mostly handle that.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!