Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
A. J. McCarron Free Agency MERGED THREADS

(This post was last modified: 03-03-2018, 12:46 AM by JagsorDie.)

Dig your heels in JUNGLE CAT... I think you really got them on the ropes. Everyone seems to really be buying into your evidence. Maybe try and draw some comparisons between another future HOFer or even someone already in the HOF. That should get them.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-01-2018, 05:20 PM)JUNGLE CAT 2017 Wrote:
(02-27-2018, 05:11 PM)Jags02 Wrote: I'll have to break it down for you then...

Blake is throwing touchdowns.

What are these? Chopped liver?

https://youtu.be/o0cHgAmKZvA

This McCarron obsession is just flat-out weird.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 03-02-2018, 11:48 AM by Deacon.)

(03-02-2018, 08:28 AM)Rico Wrote:
(03-01-2018, 05:20 PM)JUNGLE CAT 2017 Wrote: What are these? Chopped liver?

This McCarron obsession is just flat-out weird.

It's the Jesus Chest tattoo. Gets 'em every time.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

I'm sold... How do we get this Brady guy?

Lol the dudes real name is Raymond Anthony McCarron... clearly AJ is the short abbreviation.

Yeah, lots of cool points for jeering me.

Reasonable people can see McCarron has Tom Brady qualities to his style of play.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000...-tom-brady

"Good size, outstanding touch on all throws, can make all the throws but only has average arm strength. Average running ability but very good feet and movement in the pocket to avoid sacks. Outstanding progression-read quarterback, makes throws to his second and third reads consistently. Doesn't turn the ball over. Winner. Mentally tough. Has the moxie and cockiness most great QBs have. Very similar to Tom Brady in stature, athletic ability, arm strength, touch and the most important category -- wins."

(03-06-2018, 06:28 AM)JUNGLE CAT 2017 Wrote: Yeah, lots of cool points for jeering me.

Reasonable people can see McCarron has Tom Brady qualities to his style of play.

"Good size, outstanding touch on all throws, can make all the throws but only has average arm strength. Average running ability but very good feet and movement in the pocket to avoid sacks. Outstanding progression-read quarterback, makes throws to his second and third reads consistently. Doesn't turn the ball over. Winner. Mentally tough. Has the moxie and cockiness most great QBs have. Very similar to Tom Brady in stature, athletic ability, arm strength, touch and the most important category -- wins."
Buuuwwwaaaa!!!

Your article is from 2013. You know, before everyone figured out he can't cut it at this level.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(03-06-2018, 08:31 AM)Jagwired Wrote:
(03-06-2018, 06:28 AM)JUNGLE CAT 2017 Wrote: Yeah, lots of cool points for jeering me.

Buuuwwwaaaa!!!

Your article is from 2013. You know, before everyone figured out he can't cut it at this level.

Let me guess, you're a Gator fan??? No date changes the facts. McCarron is ready go now. Why are you challenging him at his word? Are you a two-time national champion at something?

Wow, this guy is still on McCarron's jock?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 03-09-2018, 12:33 PM by JUNGLE CAT 2017.)

(03-07-2018, 10:04 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Wow, this guy is still on McCarron's jock?

In your face....

https://youtu.be/snbHrT0KGwY

(03-09-2018, 12:29 PM)JUNGLE CAT 2017 Wrote:
(03-07-2018, 10:04 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Wow, this guy is still on McCarron's jock?

In your face....

How much crack have you smoked today?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(03-09-2018, 12:59 PM)Rico Wrote: How much crack have you smoked today?

About this much would be my guess.

[Image: eusgp9A.jpg]
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(02-15-2018, 01:05 PM)JUNGLE CAT 2017 Wrote: The Cincinnati Bengals and quarterback A. J. McCarron are in a hearing today which will determine if he is to granted unrestricted free agent status.

https://youtu.be/wYaI2ShSUYw

The Internet is buzzing already that John Elway and the Denver Broncos will be pursuing A. J. if he is granted unrestricted free agent status.

Elway famously landed former Colts' QB, Peyton Manning, via free agency and won a Super Bowl.

If McCarron wins his grievance he automatically become an unrestricted free agent.

If he loses, he will remain a restricted free agent allowing the Bengals to determine his fate. They attempted to trade McCarron in November of 2017, but that deal was rejected by the NFL office due to untimely paperwork filing.

The Jaguars are in an excellent position to compete for a McCarron signing. Should McCarron lose arbitration, Tom Coughlin and David Caldwell can negotiate a trade then work out a long-term contract with McCarron. They can also wait until restricted free agency begins then sign McCarron to a contract the Bengals are unlikely to match.

Stay tuned!

No, no, no. I wouldn't say no to him being a backup. But not as a Blake replacement. Just because he played for Alabama and won a National title doesn't mean he's qualified to be a starter in the NFL. No, no, no.
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

McCarron will be a great Mike Glennon for the Browns version of Trubisky

Mark it down. I'm predicting McCarron will be a Buffalo Bill.

(03-09-2018, 08:38 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Mark it down. I'm predicting McCarron will be a Buffalo Bill.

I was thinking he goes Arizona.

(03-09-2018, 10:04 PM)atburg Wrote:
(03-09-2018, 08:38 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Mark it down. I'm predicting McCarron will be a Buffalo Bill.

I was thinking he goes Arizona.

Possibly. I have Arizona signing Teddy Bridgewater and drafting Josh Rosen.

The trade of Tyrod Taylor to Cleveland helps your prediction in the case of both teams.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

If we sign McCarron, can we get Brent Musberger to do radio broadcasts?

"Here we go. Third down, oh my, will you look at that!"
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

(03-09-2018, 12:29 PM)JUNGLE CAT 2017 Wrote:

In your face....

Checkmate, Jocksniffer. Check. Mate.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato