Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
This offense does nothing good. Inside the numbers and get ready to vomit!

NFL rankings after 6 games:

Yds/GM: 27th

Pts/Gm: 24th 19 points a game

3rd dwn pct/Gm: Dead last at 28%

TOP/gm: 30th

Turnover ratio: 30th at -7

Just flat out awful.  Dead last in rushing as well.   Pathetic for all the supposed "weapons" on the team

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'm most surprised about the rushing, considering the fortune they spent on Chris Ivory, the early 2nd rounder invested in Yeldon, and Marrone supposedly being an O-lne genius.  

This is truly worse than it looks.  

You obviously don't watch the games. Our offense did a lot of good things in some games, but could not always get the job done. Saying our offense does nothing good means just that: no scores, no first downs, no good plays, never having a lead or coming back from 20+ points behind . . . We did all of that. You can say our offense sucks. You can say it does not do enough. But "does nothing" is a total lie.

Quote:NFL rankings after 6 games:

Just flat out awful.  Dead last in rushing as well.   Pathetic for all the supposed "weapons" on the team

The question that Shad Khan and Dave Caldwell need to discuss is how much of this is correctable this season based on the available players on the team's roster,  Practice Squad,  and the players currently not on rosters?   

Quote:I'm most surprised about the rushing, considering the fortune they spent on Chris Ivory, the early 2nd rounder invested in Yeldon, and Marrone supposedly being an O-lne genius.  

This is truly worse than it looks.  

The biggest surprise is passing. What happened to Blake and the Allens?

Quote:The question that Shad Khan and Dave Caldwell need to discuss is how much of this is correctable this season based on the available players on the team's roster,  Practice Squad,  and the players currently not on rosters?   

When coaching is the problem, promoting players from the PS won't help.

Quote:You obviously don't watch the games. Our offense did a lot of good things in some games, but could not always get the job done. Saying our offense does nothing good means just that: no scores, no first downs, no good plays, never having a lead or coming back from 20+ points behind . . . We did all of that. You can say our offense sucks. You can say it does not do enough. But "does nothing" is a total lie.
I was going to argue but when I seen who made the statement it's not worth it.

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:When coaching is the problem, promoting players from the PS won't help.

Probably not.  But if the team organizational decision makers above Gus Bradley determine coaching is the problem,   how can they stay the course if the losses keep piling up?

Quote:You obviously don't watch the games. Our offense did a lot of good things in some games, but could not always get the job done. Saying our offense does nothing good means just that: no scores, no first downs, no good plays, never having a lead or coming back from 20+ points behind . . . We did all of that. You can say our offense sucks. You can say it does not do enough. But "does nothing" is a total lie.
how do you function irl taking everything as literal as possible

[Image: olson0915.jpg]
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:How do you function irl taking everything as literal as possible?

The OP clearly did not watch any games because he just typed a bunch of useless statistics without any context. The eye test is what you need to go by, not that crap. That was my whole point of taking it literally.

Quote:The OP clearly did not watch any games because he just typed a bunch of useless statistics without any context. The eye test is what you need to go by, not that crap. That was my whole point of taking it literally.

You need to go see an eye doctor if you think this team is worth more than a bucket of donkey feces.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:When coaching is the problem, promoting players from the PS won't help.

Just curious jdub, what changed your mind about the coaches? Just a few weeks ago you were a staunch supporter of gus
Chicken nuggets is like my family.

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2016, 12:50 AM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:Just curious jdub, what changed your mind about the coaches? Just a few weeks ago you were a staunch supporter of Gus

Gus saying as he went into halftime at San Diego, "We are as playing as good as we can play. We just have to build on that." The sideline reporter's question was something along the lines of "How do you improve in the second half?" This is after House, Cyprien, and someone else allowed a Chargers TD in an ugly fashion that showed little to no effort.

Quote:The OP clearly did not watch any games because he just typed a bunch of useless statistics without any context. The eye test is what you need to go by, not that crap. That was my whole point of taking it literally.

Tell me, what do your eyes see here?

https://twitter.com/GipsySafety/status/7...6063297536

Quote:Tell me, what do your eyes see here?

https://twitter.com/GipsySafety/status/7...6063297536

Wrong thread. This is not about Carr vs. Bortles.

Quote:NFL rankings after 6 games:

Olson's career:

Yds/GM: 27th, 6th, 24th, 28th, 19th, 21st, 23, 32, 18, 27

Pts/Gm: 28, 10, 28, 30, 20, 27, 24, 31, 14, 24

By the way, this has been kind of not mentioned yet, but along with Olson came the running backs coach from the Raiders, Kelly Skipper. Basically, Olson/Skipper was the combo who kept on trotting out broken down MJD and Dmac vs the younger Latavius Murray until the last few weeks of the season when they were forced to due to injury. I'm not saying, but I'm just saying.

incredible this regression. All of this is with a better pass blocking too. Everything points to the QB apart from coaches