Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Rumahs! Get Ya Red Hot Rumahs, heah!

(03-09-2018, 03:53 PM)knarnn Wrote: From today’s Ozone:

Quote: Rob from Ponte Vedra, FL:
How do you think the Jags will use money not spend on A-Rob to "improve other areas of the offense." I would expect an interior lineman or tight end in free agency at this point, so we can draft a receiver but I'm curious about available offensive lineman. Anyone worth signing who would improve the group we have?

John: I wouldn't be surprised if the Jaguars made a serious run at Carolina guard Andrew Norwell and Philadelphia Eagles tight end Trey Burton.

Man now my hopes are up for a Cam Robinson-Will Hernandez-Brandon Linder-Andrew Norwell-Jeremy Parnell OL. Fournette would FEAST

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Damn, Browns trade for Landry from the Dolphins. That's a nice pick up and a weapon for a rookie QB. A 2018 pick and a selection of 2019. I'd like to see how high that 2018 pick is, we could have used him.

(03-09-2018, 06:00 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Damn, Browns trade for Landry from the Dolphins. That's a nice pick up and a weapon for a rookie QB. A 2018 pick and a selection of 2019. I'd like to see how high that 2018 pick is, we could have used him.

Think they're trying to woo Kirk? They certainly have a lot more young talent than any of Denver, Arizona, and definitely New York. Kirk could really make them WC contenders instantly when you add Saquon and Chubb/Fitzpatrick to that team. Then you consider how deep this draft is and they have 3 2nd rd picks including #33 and #35

(03-09-2018, 06:04 PM)JNev Wrote:
(03-09-2018, 06:00 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Damn, Browns trade for Landry from the Dolphins. That's a nice pick up and a weapon for a rookie QB. A 2018 pick and a selection of 2019. I'd like to see how high that 2018 pick is, we could have used him.

Think they're trying to woo Kirk? They certainly have a lot more young talent than any of Denver, Arizona, and definitely New York. Kirk could really make them WC contenders instantly when you add Saquon and Chubb/Fitzpatrick to that team. Then you consider how deep this draft is and they have 3 2nd rd picks including #33 and #35

Maybe. Let's face it, Cleveland will always be a tough sell in FA but they have some nice pieces and if you look at rosters rather than the team name, like you say, Cleveland looks more attractive than some of the 'bigger' teams. That's the other thing, they have the #1 and #4 pick with like $113m salary cap. If they could land Cousins, they could take Barkley and have a damn potent O and then add another talented player on D. 

Going to be interesting watching the Cousins situation unfold. After losing Jimmy G to the Niners, are they going to just keeping throwing cash at Cousins til he says yes? I think someone is going to blink, maybe Elway, that Denver team is coming to it's end. Going to be fun. (Just glad we aren't throwing the  crazy money around)

(03-09-2018, 06:32 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(03-09-2018, 06:04 PM)JNev Wrote: Think they're trying to woo Kirk? They certainly have a lot more young talent than any of Denver, Arizona, and definitely New York. Kirk could really make them WC contenders instantly when you add Saquon and Chubb/Fitzpatrick to that team. Then you consider how deep this draft is and they have 3 2nd rd picks including #33 and #35

Maybe. Let's face it, Cleveland will always be a tough sell in FA but they have some nice pieces and if you look at rosters rather than the team name, like you say, Cleveland looks more attractive than some of the 'bigger' teams. That's the other thing, they have the #1 and #4 pick with like $113m salary cap. If they could land Cousins, they could take Barkley and have a damn potent O and then add another talented player on D. 

Going to be interesting watching the Cousins situation unfold. After losing Jimmy G to the Niners, are they going to just keeping throwing cash at Cousins til he says yes? I think someone is going to blink, maybe Elway, that Denver team is coming to it's end. Going to be fun. (Just glad we aren't throwing the  crazy money around)

From what I've read Hue Jackson is still pretty high on landing AJ McCarron. And they can still look to land a rookie QB with the other first rounder.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(03-09-2018, 06:49 PM)knarnn Wrote:
(03-09-2018, 06:32 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Maybe. Let's face it, Cleveland will always be a tough sell in FA but they have some nice pieces and if you look at rosters rather than the team name, like you say, Cleveland looks more attractive than some of the 'bigger' teams. That's the other thing, they have the #1 and #4 pick with like $113m salary cap. If they could land Cousins, they could take Barkley and have a damn potent O and then add another talented player on D. 

From what I've read Hue Jackson is still pretty high on landing AJ McCarron. And they can still look to land a rookie QB with the other first rounder.

I've seen that. Still don't get the live for McCarron. I see Cousins getting plenty of offers and the only way Cleveland are going to get him is by offering a lot more than anyone else. I think they take someone in the draft, they have to make some kind of a move at QB as Kiser doesn't seem to be their guy. But they have $113m in cap space. That's insane.

Holy cow!! Now the Browns pick up Tyrod Taylor from the Bills. What does that mean?!! So no Cousins? What about the draft?

Just a 3rd round pick apparently, seems pretty cheap. 

And the Browns pick up Randell from the Packers!! Browns making some moves!!

I'm not getting my hopes up for Norwell every outside source has been saying he is heavily heavily favored to go to the Giants if he gets out of Carolina.

For DaMarcus Randell, the Browns gave the Packers Kizer. That's a nice pick up for Green Bay, not a bad insurance policy for Rodgers and not too bad a guy to learn from too!

(03-09-2018, 07:45 PM)Upper Wrote: I'm not getting my hopes up for Norwell every outside source has been saying he is heavily heavily favored to go to the Giants if he gets out of Carolina.

Dream big

(03-09-2018, 07:58 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: For DaMarcus Randell, the Browns gave the Packers Kizer. That's a nice pick up for Green Bay, not a bad insurance policy for Rodgers and not too bad a guy to learn from too!

Kizer needs a year or more on the bench, Rodgers has a year or two left. I think that's a smart move for GB.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Jags thinking about bring back Prince Amukamara apparently

(This post was last modified: 03-11-2018, 11:28 PM by JNev.)

Jalen was tweeting to bring in Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie

Demarco Murray planning to visit with the Lions

Hooray we aren't winning the off season and are low key for once. Give me the regular and post season winning in 2018.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

All I know of Trey Burton is the "Philly Special"

What's his NFL skillset? (If someone doesn't mind helping me out)
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(03-12-2018, 10:02 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: All I know of Trey Burton is the "Philly Special"

What's his NFL skillset? (If someone doesn't mind helping me out)

Trey Burton is about as versatile a player as anyone in the NFL. He can play TE, WR, H-Back, QB, PR, LS, and all over special teams.

As far as a TE, he is smaller so he would definitely be a move TE. He has been stuck behind Ertz and Celek on the depth chart but he has flashed when given playing time.

(03-11-2018, 11:16 PM)JagJohn Wrote: Jags thinking about bring back Prince Amukamara apparently

According to?

(03-12-2018, 11:11 AM)JackCity Wrote:
(03-11-2018, 11:16 PM)JagJohn Wrote: Jags thinking about bring back Prince Amukamara apparently

According to?

Some random bum from twitter.

Uncle Chaps just said the Jags should trade Fowler, a 3rd and a 5th for OBJ. lol I love it.

I've been refreshing Twitter for about 10 minutes now. Nothing happening yet but boy... I love the refresh!

(This post was last modified: 03-12-2018, 02:35 PM by knarnn.)

Sounds like we've been linked to Austin Sefarian-Jenkins.

-Following Mike Kaye's live blog
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."