Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jalen Ramsey on ejection...

Quote:Can't back it up when you get ejected......

It was at the end of the game when it really didn't matter anymore. It was already way outta hand and it was just the icing on the embarrassment cake.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Jack Del Rio coached team is physical and nasty. They beat the jags down, talked trash and the Jaguar players pouted and cried like babies while the Raiders laughed.

Quote:Jack Del Rio coached team is physical and nasty. They beat the jags down, talked trash and the Jaguar players pouted and cried like babies while the Raiders laughed.

Well this is a Gus coached team. A multi-layered turd of suck..

(This post was last modified: 10-24-2016, 03:22 PM by Caldrac.)

Quote:It was at the end of the game when it really didn't matter anymore. It was already way outta hand and it was just the icing on the embarrassment cake.

It's still inexcusable. Regardless of the scoreboard. These players need to hold their emotions together. Start strong, stay strong and end strong. You don't want to see any player getting ejected. Period. It's not a good look for anybody. I don't care if we're up 45 - 0 or down 45 - 0. You play the game like a man and finish the game like a man.

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Quote:It's still inexcusable. Regardless of the scoreboard. These players need to hold their emotions together. Start strong, finish strong and end strong. You don't want to see any player getting ejected. Period. It's not a good look for anybody. I don't care if we're up 45 - 0 or down 45 - 0. You play the game like a man and finish the game like a man.

Please.. I could care less about the boyscout comradery.. That's the mindset this team has had for the last loser decade of crap. You can have it.

From what it looked like to me, it started because the guy wouldn't let go of Jalen's facemask and nobody was around to break it up.

I don't really care about yesterday's ejection...the game was already lost.  I just hope he doesn't make a habit out of it during meaningful games.

Have you seen my baseball?

Quote:Please.. I could care less about the boyscout comradery.. That's the mindset this team has had for the last loser decade of crap. You can have it.

You can say that all you want. Any decent headcoach wouldn't tolerate that foolishness. You think Tom Coughlin and Bill Belicheck would put up with that [BLEEP]? Please. The reason this team can't get it done is because the headcoach is soft. He can chew their [BLEEP] out all he wants on the sideline. But getting ejected and possibly suspended for being stupid on the field and a buddy-buddy coach not instilling discipline in his players are two completely different things.....

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Quote:While I agree with you, I think we all-too-easily forget how old (i.e. young) some of these guys are. I'm twice Jalen's age and you catch me in the wrong state of mind the "right" way and I'm going to try to take your head off also. It's human nature, especially when everything around you is a trainwreck. Frustration builds up and all that anger has to go somewhere...

Is it right? Nah...but I am not going to dare sit here and say I don't get it.

This is the way I saw it too. It reminded me of Jared Odrick's blowup in San Diego. When you consider how bad the game was going and when the fight happened, it is completely understandable he was just too angry and frustrated to do nothing about his emotions. I learned this stuff in a psychology class years ago. It is called vulnerability. When you are already having a bad day, you are vulnerable to doing something that upsets other people. That is not to say Jalen Ramsey did the right thing, of course. There are much better - or less severe, if you want to call it that - ways to vent anger and frustration. I am just saying that's how people are, regardless of uncontrollable factors such as age.

Rodger Goodell likes this.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:From what it looked like to me, it started because the guy wouldn't let go of Jalen's facemask and nobody was around to break it up.

What I want to know is why did a Raiders player grabbed Jalen Ramsey's facemask. What did he do to warrant that crap? Nothing I could see.

This is another example of Jeff Triplette's officiating crew being horrible. At least two zebras should have been in the area to break it up.

it's just talk.

Ramsey is a baller.  He kept Cooper in check all game long.

He's been a great player for us.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:You can say that all you want. Any decent headcoach wouldn't tolerate that foolishness. You think Tom Coughlin and Bill Belicheck would put up with that [BAD WORD REMOVED]? Please. The reason this team can't get it done is because the headcoach is soft. He can chew their [BAD WORD REMOVED] out all he wants on the sideline. But getting ejected and possibly suspended for being stupid on the field and a buddy-buddy coach not instilling discipline in his players are two completely different things.....

Maybe not, but they do it anyway.. I WANT my OL to get in the face of a DT for a cheap shot on Bortles. I WANT my CB to get in the face of his opponent when he trash talks.

Get that rainbow and unicorn [BLEEP] outta here..

(This post was last modified: 10-24-2016, 03:36 PM by Caldrac.)

Quote:Maybe not, but they do it anyway.. I WANT my OL to get in the face of a DT for a cheap shot on Bortles. I WANT my CB to get in the face of his opponent when he trash talks.

Get that rainbow and unicorn [BAD WORD REMOVED] outta here..

You're also dense I see. Again, nobody is advocating soft words and Plato like philosophy. Bradley has no fire in his belly. He needs to chew up and spit out these players for not doing their jobs. He doesn't do that. He's the one with the rainbow and unicorn mentality. But, again, you're missing the point. This team gave up basically an entire football field worth of penalty yards in personal fouls and unsportsmanlike conduct yesterday. I don't care if the game is out of reach. And I don't care if we're up winning by a huge amount. What you're failing to understand is the long term ramifications for trying to "put respect on my name" out there on the field.

Ramsey could have easily went too far and got his [BAD WORD REMOVED] suspended for a game or two. THAT"s the point you're missing. The game was over. I get your point. But what good is a talent like Ramsey if he's more concerned about his little ego being stroked about "respect" in a meaningless game. Which is even a bigger concern. But he could have easily let things get out of control like that one year when Andre Johnson and Cortland Finnegan got into a boxing contest and both of them got suspended for the next game. THAT's a possibility when you have this childish "what about me? what about my respect?!?!?" mentality. If you can't see that. That's on you.

Quote:You're also dense I see. Again, nobody is advocating soft words and Plato like philosophy. Bradley has no fire in his belly. He needs to chew up and spit out these players for not doing their jobs. He doesn't do that. He's the one with the rainbow and unicorn mentality. But, again, you're missing the point. This team gave up basically an entire football worth of penalty yards in personal fouls and unsportsmanlike conduct yesterday. I don't care if the game is out of reach. And I don't care if we're up winning by a huge amount. What you're failing to understand is the long term ramifications for trying to "put respect on my name" out there on the field.

Ramsey could have easily went too far and got his [BAD WORD REMOVED] suspended for a game or two. THAT"s the point you're missing. The game was over. I get your point. But what good is a talent like Ramsey if he's more concerned about his little ego being stroked about "respect" in a meaningless game. Which is even a bigger concern. But he could have easily let things get out of control like that one year when Andre Johnson and Cortland Finnegan got into a boxing contest and both of them got suspended for the next game. THAT's a possibility when you have this childish "what about me? what about my respect?!?!?" mentality. If you can't see that. That's on you.

I'm dense because I dont agree with you?

Whatever, cupcake..

Quote:I'm dense because I dont agree with you?

Whatever, cupcake..

No. You're dense because you're too ignorant to see past your little man child ego.

Quote:I'm dense because I dont agree with you?

Whatever, cupcake..

I fear the Jags have broken Caldrac...I sure as <expletive> can't say I blame him.

<i>Behold man's final mad disgrace.</i>

<i>He chops his nose to spite his face.</i>

-Etrigan the Demon

Well now the opposition knows how to get into his head. Imagine if TO still played, he would get in Ramsey's head so fast

Quote:No. You're dense because you're too ignorant to see past your little man child ego.

Oh please. Go whine somewhere else.. Don't care

Quote:Well now the opposition knows how to get into his head. Imagine if TO still played, he would get in Ramsey's head so fast

I'm curious since I didn't see the whole game, were there some facemask shenanigans going on that set Jalen off or no?

<i>Behold man's final mad disgrace.</i>

<i>He chops his nose to spite his face.</i>

-Etrigan the Demon