Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
National Media Guys

Dont you think it’s kinda crazy that there has been zero word out of the National media guys about our franchise tag situation.  I know our front office is extremely hush hush, but I figured we’d have heard a fairly definite decision one way or another by now.  You have with most other franchise tag situations.  Maybe we haven’t figured fully decided yet what we’re doing.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Probably because he is not coming back

It’s probably because we’re not using it. I think ARob might be a goner.
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

When is the actual deadline tomorrow- 4 PM EST? Midnight?
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

(03-05-2018, 09:19 PM)PF* Wrote: When is the actual deadline tomorrow- 4 PM EST? Midnight?

Yes, I think tomorrow at 4:00 pm.

And I've seen mention of the situation by some national guys. It seems the consensus is that Robinson won't be tagged.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

(This post was last modified: 03-05-2018, 09:51 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Good, let him go. He isn't worth that kind of money healthy.

I'd take Crabtree and save 10M.

I get that we’re not hearing about the tag because we’re probably not using it, but I’m surprised that we’ve heard absolutely nothing about whether we’re ecen trying to negotiate a contract extension or not? And if so, if we’re far apart, or if a deal could be within reach? It’s just unusual that we’ve heard absolutely zilch from Rapoprt, Schefter, etc on pretty much the entire situation.

Would it hurt our cap situation that bad by tagging him? I don't really know much about the NFL cap rules. Everyone is saying we probably won't tag him if we haven't done it by now.

No news is speculating on the news, or something,
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(03-05-2018, 09:50 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Good, let him go. He isn't worth that kind of money healthy.

I'd take Crabtree and save 10M.

Nobody really knows. 

If he was in a contract year in 2016, he would have broke the bank.