Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
My Early Free Agency NFL Power Ranking

My Early Free Agency NFL Power Ranking...

1. Eagles
2. Vikings
3. Patriots
4. Saints
5. Jaguars
6. Rams
7. Steelers
8. Falcons
9. Packers
10. Lions
11. Cowboys
12. Panthers
13. Chargers
14. Titans
15. Texans
16. Bengals
17. Redskins
18. 49ers
19. Seahawks
20. Cards
21. Ravens
22. Bears
23. Raiders
24. Chiefs
25. Bucs
26. Giants
27. Dolphins
28. Colts
29. Browns
30. Broncos
31. Jets
32. Bills
'02

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The Titans beat us twice. I think they should atleast be in the top 10.

I think the Jags losing Arob and still not having a TE that can take pressure off the young receivers, and stacking the box against Fournette, puts us in the top 10. At #5 is best case. I would put us around 8 or 9.

(03-17-2018, 08:40 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: The Titans beat us twice. I think they should atleast be in the top 10.

I think the Jags losing Arob and still not having a TE that can take pressure off the young receivers, and stacking the box against Fournette, puts us in the top 10. At #5 is best case. I would put us around 8 or 9.

The Titans had our number, but if you look at every other game vs common opponents you'll notice they weren't even close to what the Jaguars did to those teams. They're a borderline Playoff team, but I don't see them making the moves to get ahead like some other teams near them are. At least they did get Malcolm Jackson and Dion Lewis from the Patriots to shore up two major holes.

As for the Jaguars, I have them really neck-in-neck with the Rams and squarely ahead of the Steelers. The latter can't really even be argued.  I moved the Jaguars over the Rams when we got the best interior OL in the game to play alongside Linder. Afterall, we did make it to the AFCC last year.

'02

(This post was last modified: 03-17-2018, 11:02 AM by RedRooster28.)

FA that matters:

1. Jags
2. tacks

3. tinhorns

4. waiting for the clots to wake up and hoping they don’t.

I love ya 02 but how in Gods name do you have the Bills #32 in off-season moves? They’d be top 5 from my view.

Oops that’s my mistake, Power Rankings, not offseason rankings, my bad.

Still think Bills at 32 is strange.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Heart 

Switch jags and Saints..

(03-17-2018, 11:05 AM)RedRooster28 Wrote: Oops that’s my mistake, Power Rankings, not offseason rankings, my bad.

Still think Bills at 32 is strange.

They're power rankings based on current rosters. The Bills don't even have a starting QB right now as AJ McCarron is their top guy.

'02

I constantly tweek my power rankings as offseason moves happen.

This is my 2018 Pre-Draft NFL Power Rankings...

1. Eagles
2. Vikings
3. Rams
4. Saints
5. Jaguars
6. Steelers
7. Falcons
8. Patriots
9. Cowboys
10. Packers
11. Lions
12. Titans