Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
So does anyone still care about winning this crappy AFC South

There are 10 games to play.  That's a lot of football. Lots can happen. Lots can change. 

If this offense can somehow find a compass and navigate out of whatever quicksand they are trapped in -  hang 20 points Thursday  - then they'll leapfrog the tacks for third in the division and be right back in it.

Not holding my breath, but it's do-able. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

^Exactly.

The AFCS does not have a team that is head and shoulders above the others.

Texans play 1st place schedule, and they are up and down.

Colts are up and down, and the Jags have already beat them.

Tacks are up and down. Never know what you're gonna get outta them.

Jags are like the tacks.

This division is a mess. Anything can happen with a lot of games left.

Not holding my breath either. But, you never know.

Isn't it sad that the friggin tacks blew our rebuild out of the water in about half as much time? Wit Mike friggin Mularkey at coach? Are you kidding me?????
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:Isn't it sad that the friggin tacks blew our rebuild out of the water in about half as much time? Wit Mike friggin Mularkey at coach? Are you kidding me?????

Remember when we all wanted Mularkey fired saying it couldn't get any worse? Well it did.

From Tom Coughlin to JDR to Mike Mularkey to Gus Bradley.

After Gus gets canned I expect the trend to continue.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

I want to win but not sure I want Gus to win.  But then there is a paradox, if he won the division would it mean he could actually coach?

Yeah, if the gus bus could figure out a way to win the division then he would prove he could do something.  I mean my bar is very very low.  I've been looking for a hint of progress for his whole time here.  So far the up and down proves nothing.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Remember when we all wanted Mularkey fired saying it couldn't get any worse? Well it did.

From Tom Coughlin to JDR to Mike Mularkey to Gus Bradley.

After Gus gets canned I expect the trend to continue.

How can it get worse than Gus, honestly? Is Khan gonna hire an actual chimpanzee as the next coach?
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Horrible coaching and poor QB play won't get us anywhere near the division crown.