Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Annual Site Wide Mock

(This post was last modified: 04-05-2018, 09:35 PM by Upper.)

With the first of their two third round picks the 49ers give their new franchise QB a weapon their offense doesn't currently have...a tall, large catch radius WR. The Niners select WR Marcel Ateman.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

ColoJag is on the clock with the Broncos.
'02

The Denver Broncos Select Donte Jackson.....Cornerback LSU

This gives the Broncos the nickel that they will need now that they're going to play Robey. Jackson is an aggressive corner that is quite athletic and will help them get younger in the secondary. A few guards were also considered here.

JUNGLE CAT 2017 is on the clock with the Jets...
'02

With the 72nd pick of the 2018 NFL mock Draft, the New York JETS select ISAIAH OLIVER - CB - University of Colorado.

(04-06-2018, 07:04 AM)JUNGLE CAT 2017 Wrote: With the 72nd pick of the 2018 NFL mock Draft, the New York JETS select ISAIAH OLIVER - CB - University of Colorado.

Great pick this late. CSTBlank is on the clock with the Dolphins...
'02

CST has now been on the clock for 33 hours.
'02

(04-07-2018, 07:53 PM)Jags02 Wrote: CST has now been on the clock for 33 hours.

If we're voting, I think the Dolphins go either TE or MLB. I would say TE Ian Thomas or LB's Jerome Baker or Micah Kiser.

I'm thinking RB Nick Chubb. 
'02

(04-07-2018, 08:51 PM)Jags02 Wrote: I'm thinking RB Nick Chubb. 

When Kenyan Drake took over as the lead back from Jay Ajayi, the Dolphins running game got much better. When Drake took over, he averaged 4.87 yards per carry. I don't think RB is a very big need.

(04-07-2018, 09:35 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(04-07-2018, 08:51 PM)Jags02 Wrote: I'm thinking RB Nick Chubb. 

When Kenyan Drake took over as the lead back from Jay Ajayi, the Dolphins running game got much better. When Drake took over, he averaged 4.87 yards per carry. I don't think RB is a very big need.

Dude we have Leonard Fournette and are debating Rashad Penny and Royce Freeman in the other thread. Its a 2 RB world now

(04-07-2018, 09:54 PM)JNev Wrote:
(04-07-2018, 09:35 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: When Kenyan Drake took over as the lead back from Jay Ajayi, the Dolphins running game got much better. When Drake took over, he averaged 4.87 yards per carry. I don't think RB is a very big need.

Dude we have Leonard Fournette and are debating Rashad Penny and Royce Freeman in the other thread. Its a 2 RB world now

You guys do what you want, but they have no viable starting TE and a starting MLB named Chase Allen who is an UDFA, playing between Kiko Alonzo and Raekwon McMillan.

(04-07-2018, 09:54 PM)JNev Wrote:
(04-07-2018, 09:35 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: When Kenyan Drake took over as the lead back from Jay Ajayi, the Dolphins running game got much better. When Drake took over, he averaged 4.87 yards per carry. I don't think RB is a very big need.

That's because Jags fans have a weird RB fetish. Neither the Jags or Dolphins should be taking a RB before day 3.

(04-07-2018, 10:23 PM)Upper Wrote:
(04-07-2018, 09:54 PM)JNev Wrote: Dude we have Leonard Fournette and are debating Rashad Penny and Royce Freeman in the other thread. Its a 2 RB world now

That's because Jags fans have a weird RB fetish. Neither the Jags or Dolphins should be taking a RB before day 3.

Funny you say that, I was watching tape of Royce Freeman, and I was thinking to myself, what does this guy do that Yeldon doesn't do? He looks like a worse Yeldon actually

Dolphins signed frank gore

(04-08-2018, 02:12 AM)ColoJag Wrote: Dolphins signed frank gore

Makes sense, the retirement home he's living in is probably there. Less commute for him

(04-07-2018, 07:53 PM)Jags02 Wrote: CST has now been on the clock for 33 hours.

How long do we go before putting it to a vote?

Phins have needs at DT after Suh departed and guard would a be wise get as well.
Rankin (G) seems a good pick as does RJ McIntosh even if he's not the same type of DT as Suh

Give them TE Ian Thomas and move on.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

(04-08-2018, 10:30 AM)PF* Wrote: Give them TE Ian Thomas and move on.

Since they signed Gore, I'm good with Ian Thomas. 
'02