Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Annual Site Wide Mock

Upper is now on the clock.
'02

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The Niners have a tough decision. Before being medically red flagged at the combine Roquan Smith would have been the easy choice to be their next Patrick Willis. Unfortunately without more information on that they will go a different way and grab the best cornerback in this draft.

The Niners select Denzel Ward.

(03-24-2018, 12:28 PM)Upper Wrote: The Niners have a tough decision. Before being medically red flagged at the combine Roquan Smith would have been the easy choice to be their next Patrick Willis. Unfortunately without more information on that they will go a different way and grab the best cornerback in this draft.

Smith was medically cleared back on March 15 of any red flags and will not have to undergo a re-check in Indianapolis, according to Rotoworld.

(03-24-2018, 12:33 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(03-24-2018, 12:28 PM)Upper Wrote: The Niners have a tough decision. Before being medically red flagged at the combine Roquan Smith would have been the easy choice to be their next Patrick Willis. Unfortunately without more information on that they will go a different way and grab the best cornerback in this draft.

Smith was medically cleared back on March 15 of any red flags and will not have to undergo a re-check in Indianapolis, according to Rotoworld.

That is tempting then, but after thinking about it I'll stick with Ward. I'll trust Reuben Foster getting his head screwed on straight and being a long term franchise piece more than Richard Sherman's achilles + age.

To bookend Khalil Mack the Raiders select Marcus Davenport.

With the 11th pick in the 2018 NFL draft, the Miami Dolphins select

Josh Allen QB Wyoming

Dolphins fill anneed here in drafting the eventual successor to Ryan Tannehill in addition to providing competition to Tannehill to start the season

(03-24-2018, 04:54 PM)CSTblank Wrote: With the 11th pick in the 2018 NFL draft, the Miami Dolphins select

Josh Allen QB Wyoming

Dolphins fill anneed here in drafting the eventual successor to Ryan Tannehill in addition to providing competition to Tannehill to start the season

When can the Phins get out of Tanney's contract without gutting their cap?

With the 12th pick in the NFL draft the Buffalo Bill's select Mason Rudolph. Yep I took him over Baker Mayfield. The Bill's finally get their franchise QB

Bills goofed.

So did the Dolphins.

Says the guy that took Derwin James with the 6th pick lol. You would of been better off taking a franchise QB that will see the field

Good lord.

Can Jags trade up now?

(03-24-2018, 12:33 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:

BTW, I was watching this breakdown on Roquan and totally have him figured out. The guy is basically Telvin Smith. ...dude will be a great weakside linebacker. He's definitely, though, NOT a MLB or SLB. ... strictly weakside only, but will be a great one just like Telvin.
'02

Cleatwood is on the clock.
'02

With the 13th pick, THE Washington Redskins select, Roquan Smith. Linebacker from Georgia.

Cardinals gonna mess around and get Baker Mayfield

(03-24-2018, 07:13 PM)JNev Wrote: Cardinals gonna mess around and get Baker Mayfield
Lol I’m picking for the Cards and as long as the Packers don’t choose him, you can pretty much pencil him in.

(03-24-2018, 04:58 PM)IJNev Wrote:
(03-24-2018, 04:54 PM)CSTblank Wrote: With the 11th pick in the 2018 NFL draft, the Miami Dolphins select

Josh Allen QB Wyoming

When can the Phins get out of Tanney's contract without gutting their cap?

I’m not 100% positive on the exact numbers, but my understanding is that the phins could cut him as early as next offseason. Realistically I would expect Allen to sit behind Tannehill for this season and likely next as well to learn the pro game and shake some of the accuracy issues that plagued him. It mostly boiled down to a need vs BAP selection and I feel that Allen addresses both. Look for the phins yo go WR next round Wink

13 million dead cap for Tannehill if released next year.
5 million for 2020.