Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Show of hands

Quote:We're gonna lose.

We already lost. Just have to show up to the game to make it official

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I don't know what to think. I mean, I don't expect this team to win anything but it would be a perfect fit to save this coaching staff (and QB) once more.

That said, anything is possible. Poz went off at players ejected and stupid penalties, Lewis apparently did the same in the locker room. Either they bounce back against a poor Titans side or the entire team lets it go and we get blown out. 

Either way I have lost all hopes until we see changes in the staff and at the QB position.

(This post was last modified: 10-24-2016, 11:00 AM by Teal Time Radio.)

As a Jags fan.  I will never root for us to lose.  However.  marcus is in my opinion a lot better qb then carr is.  And if we play like we did with the raiders.  We will get blown out.  It is tough to win on the road.  And with lack of days to prepare and a huge mental breakdown.  This is the fork in the season.  

Statistically speaking very few if any teams can go 2-5  And make a come back to win the division let alone the playoffs.  So if we are to lose big.  I would imagine alot of people be fired.  Cause it is nearly impossible to go 9-7 or better.  

And Khan is not a stupid man.  And knows cant raise prices again if the Jags can improve to 500 for the year.  Cause more would cancel.  And ultimately he lose a lot more money.  And allowing gus to finish the season would not matter.  Cause there be no way to dig self out of the hold.  2-5 be the nail in the coffin. 

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Quote:As a Jags fan.  I will never root for us to lose.  However.  marcus is in my opinion a lot better qb then carr is.  And if we play like we did with the raiders.  We will get blown out.  It is tough to win on the road.  And with lack of days to prepare and a huge mental breakdown.  This is the fork in the season.  

Statistically speaking very few if any teams can go 2-5  And make a come back to win the division let alone the playoffs.  So if we are to lose big.  I would imagine alot of people be fired.  Cause it is nearly impossible to go 9-7 or better.  

And Khan is not a stupid man.  And knows cant raise prices again if the Jags can improve to 500 for the year.  Cause more would cancel.  And ultimately he lose a lot more money.  And allowing gus to finish the season would not matter.  Cause there be no way to dig self out of the hold.  2-5 be the nail in the coffin. 

How do you?  Decide.  Where to put.  Punctuation.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 10-24-2016, 11:04 AM by Jagwired.)

Quote:How do you?  Decide.  Where to put.  Punctuation.
Keyboard please. This tickled me to the point of audible laughter for some reason.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

I see another loss.

When in. Doubt. Put a. Period.

Come on, man.  It is a lot better then it used to be. I do radio.  I am not a blogger. 

#Gojags

I think we have the potential to beat them, but I don't think it will happen.  Jags are still soul searching. 

Quote:Come on, man.  It is a lot better then it used to be. I do radio.  I am not a blogger. 
You're making mistakes that 5th graders don't even make.

If the Jags offense can muster 20 points they can win this game, but my confidence in that meager accomplishment is incredibly low at the moment. 

"I am not a blogger."

11874 post...?!~

Have you seen my baseball?

(This post was last modified: 10-24-2016, 11:18 AM by Teal Time Radio.)

Quote:"I am not a blogger."

11874 post...?!~
Well.. I am not.  Just like to chat as well.  I am much better explaining things via podcast and online radio.  Just haven't done a Jags one in a bit.  Have my own music station to worry about. if anyone cares 2 loco radio  

If not no big deal.  We have more listeners then people who attend a Jags game.  And that is not making fun of any one who goes.  We are just that popular. 

#Gojags

(This post was last modified: 10-24-2016, 11:16 AM by Teal Time Radio.)

Quote:You're making mistakes that 5th graders don't even make.
Well since I graduated tech school at a time computers were just started and haven't been to school since 1998.  I would say that's a long time. 

#Gojags

Cool story bro...

In other news, I don't know how much more my liver can take.  I'm considering suing Mr. Khan for damages.  How much is a liver worth?  Not mine, I'm talking about a good one.

Have you seen my baseball?

I always think this team is going to lose. It's been that way for quite a few years. They're losers until they're not in my book.

IDK. Im up in the air about this game. idk

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

(This post was last modified: 10-24-2016, 11:22 AM by Teal Time Radio.)

I think we are all frustrated.  Rightfully so.  We have had 7 of 8, and looks like could be 8 of 9 years haven't reached 500.   So it is not wrong for the fan to deserve an over all better product on the field.   Leading to better results. 

#Gojags

Until Gus Bradley is fired, there are no more meaningful games.