Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Show of hands

I think we win

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Yup. And do you wanna know why?

Because it would mean the Jags don't fire Gus. If we lose, it's pretty clear he would be fired. But because nothing good ever happens to this franchise, he will win and he will continue coaching this team.

I want a win because wins rock but Gus is not the coach for this team. He should be fired today and he should have been fired at the end of last year when he went 5-11 against the easiest schedule in NFL history.
That's exactly what I was thinking....It's a sad state when you are actually hoping for losses to get someone fired.

Quote:Until Gus Bradley is fired, there are no more meaningful games.
hopefully losing to JDR and then Malarkey will seal the deal. He has to go asap

Seriously thinking about starting the Titans defense this week, instead of the Cardinals defense.

Everything points to us losing. (being the road team on a very short week, this team's offensive execution woes, poor play calling, etc.)  But somehow I think we come away with a win.  I think we'll then lose to KC and will have a record of 3-5 at the halfway point but still be within a couple of games of the division lead because the AFC South is where the NFC West was years ago when it was dumpster fire for a while but all 4 teams were acquiring talent.

I still think this team figures it out and finishes the last half of the season strong (like 5-3) and contends for this very weak division's crown.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!