Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
WR need to be..

(This post was last modified: 10-24-2016, 01:24 AM by HERO OF THE DAY.)

Lee Robinson hurns Greene.. Lee has arguably been the best WR through first 7 weeks..

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Lee, Benn, Hurns, Robinson.

Lee

Hurns

Arob

Blackmon

Walters

Benn

WR need to be: Better

QB need to be: Better

Team needs to be: Better.

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

I think A-Rob wants off the team. He's playing like garbage so he won't be re-signed after next year and he can go to Pittsburgh the Eagles and move back close to home.

Quote:I think A-Rob wants off the team. He's playing like garbage so he won't be re-signed after next year and he can go to Pittsburgh the Eagles and move back close to home.

Yea that makes a lot of sense. Let's purposely play like garbage, completely sabotage my image as a top WR. And lose put on millions of dollars. One of the dumbest comments I've ever read on here. Go put on your tin foiL hat and take a long nap.

Quote:Yea that makes a lot of sense. Let's purposely play like garbage, completely sabotage my image as a top WR. And lose put on millions of dollars. One of the dumbest comments I've ever read on here. Go put on your tin foiL hat and take a long nap.

The only thing dumb is that you're too blind to see it's possible. The guy is 22, maybe just turned 23 and you think that he wouldn't go somewhere for 1 year deal if he got to choose his team. If he played well then he would be franchise tagged and would still be in Jax.

Quote:The only thing dumb is that you're too blind to see it's possible. The guy is 22, maybe just turned 23 and you think that he wouldn't go somewhere for 1 year deal if he got to choose his team. If he played well then he would be franchise tagged and would still be in Jax.

Still dumb. He looked good last year and the team was looking on the rise coming into the season and he's been playing bad since the start of it. It's not like he woke up yesterday and said it's time to throw games because I need out of here. 

Just wow. 

Lol. Guy has a couple bad games after being a monster last year and the pitchforks come out. Can't say I'm surprised. I wonder if Houston thinks Hopkins is intentionally sucking this year?

Quote:Lol. Guy has a couple bad games after being a monster last year and the pitchforks come out. Can't say I'm surprised. I wonder if Houston thinks Hopkins is intentionally sucking this year?

Pitchfork. FIFY. 

(This post was last modified: 10-24-2016, 06:38 AM by jessepeck1213.)

Quote:The only thing dumb is that you're too blind to see it's possible. The guy is 22, maybe just turned 23 and you think that he wouldn't go somewhere for 1 year deal if he got to choose his team. If he played well then he would be franchise tagged and would still be in Jax.

You calling me dumb after your last two comments is priceless. Just accept the fact that you are clearly overreacting because you're still upset over our loss yesterday, and admit that what you just said is extremely asinine.

Jags lose, fans argue.

Normal Monday for a Jags fan... move alone, nothing to see here.

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Robinson looks like a whole fraud at there.

Can we scrap the tight trips right formation anytime soon?

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

I'll keep defending Arob. I've only seen two balls that were really bad drops. The MOF one late in the game yesterday, and the sideline TD he dropped I think week 1.

The rest have all been catches that he certainly could have made, but were also not easy catches like everyone keeps saying. The ball yesterday that hit him in the chest yesterday was thrown 10 MPH too slow, wobbling big time, and arrived just as he was being hit from behind. He could have caught it, but I don't consider it terrible because it was a terrible pass to begin with. Same with the TD on the first drive last week. That ball was also wobbling big time and he had to go to the ground to catch it. If you're going to make the WR go to the ground to make the catch, it can't be spinning like a flying saucer. 

^That is a very valid point KY.

The analysts mention that also during the games. Yesterday, there was a pass that fell incomplete (can't remember who the receiver was) where Trent Green was talking about how hard BB threw it at him when it needed to be a softer touch. There was no need for Bottle to absolutely rifle a short throw.

Not to absolve the WRs that should be making catches from some good throws, but a lot of these passes are wobbly, innacurate, and off-timing. That makes it much more difficult. You're right.