Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Zero warning points

Are y’all sure about psychop? There’s a psychop1 who is a tack fan that joined the board back in 2002, but he posted recently. So unless he’s posting from the afterlife, I don’t think he’s pushing up daisies.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-09-2018, 11:47 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Are y’all sure about psychop? There’s a psychop1 who is a tack fan that joined the board back in 2002, but he posted recently. So unless he’s posting from the afterlife, I don’t think he’s pushing up daisies.

Then which tack fan am I thinking about?

(01-09-2018, 11:56 AM)DragonFury Wrote:
(01-09-2018, 11:47 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Are y’all sure about psychop? There’s a psychop1 who is a tack fan that joined the board back in 2002, but he posted recently. So unless he’s posting from the afterlife, I don’t think he’s pushing up daisies.

I remember one passing away, but I can’t remember their name either. Something starting with an A maybe?

(This post was last modified: 01-09-2018, 02:06 PM by Jagsfan4life9/28/82.)

(01-09-2018, 12:33 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(01-09-2018, 11:56 AM)DragonFury Wrote: Then which tack fan am I thinking about?

I remember one passing away, but I can’t remember their name either. Something starting with an A maybe?

I'm not really sure about the name, either, but I want to say it had McNair in it, or some play on that? Whatever it was, he was a really nice guy.

McFan, maybe?

(This post was last modified: 01-09-2018, 04:33 PM by D6.)

(01-09-2018, 11:56 AM)DragonFury Wrote:

Around 10 years ago, give or take a year or two,  a Tennessee fan  with the user name Tanya,  who participated on the Jaguars MB/ Forum, passed away at a far too young age ( 46 ).  Her real name was Linda. She was a class act and is greatly missed.  She loved Tennessee but didn't trash Jacksonville or any other team.  I believe Tanya was a leader in one of the Tennessee booster organizations.

There was also a fan from Houston who posted here quite a while who got sick too. I forgot his name too.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

(This post was last modified: 01-10-2018, 10:22 PM by Dakota.)

(01-09-2018, 05:14 PM)PF* Wrote: There was also a fan from Houston who posted here quite a while who got sick too. I forgot his name too.

I can't recall, although I should. He was a fellow cancer patient, and we had many PM conversations about those issues. He was in the Coast Guard. Very good guy. I hope and pray that he has simply found life beyond the internet, and is well.

I think what bothers me the most these days is that I have forgotten more than I remember in the fog of constant chemotherapy. It really takes a toll on the brain and the memory.
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

(01-09-2018, 05:14 PM)PF* Wrote: There was also a fan from Houston who posted here quite a while who got sick too. I forgot his name too.

Was it Carrbombed?

(01-11-2018, 09:34 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:

Was it Carrbombed?

Yes. Good memory.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

Jeeze this is kinda depressing.

Welcome back!
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(01-11-2018, 07:40 PM)PF* Wrote:
(01-11-2018, 09:34 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Was it Carrbombed?

Yes. Good memory.

You guys have horrible memories ... I'm like 40 years older than all of you combined, and I have three times the memory of all you Titans fans combined.

Carr Bombed became Trendon Holliday after Carr Bombed was Banned.

You are thinking of Blazing Arrow ... He was the Jaguars fan that passed away.  It's a good thing I still have my memory going for me, and my new walker I got for Christmas.

(01-18-2018, 07:28 PM)Sammy Wrote:
(01-11-2018, 07:40 PM)PF* Wrote: Yes. Good memory.

You guys have horrible memories ... I'm like 40 years older than all of you combined, and I have three times the memory of all you Titans fans combined.

You are thinking of Blazing Arrow ... He was the Jaguars fan that passed away.  It's a good thing I still have my memory going for me, and my new walker I got for Christmas.

Ah, yes, Carr Bombed did become Trendon Holliday. And you became scarce. How are you, good sir?

(01-18-2018, 07:45 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(01-18-2018, 07:28 PM)Sammy Wrote: You guys have horrible memories ... I'm like 40 years older than all of you combined, and I have three times the memory of all you Titans fans combined.

Ah, yes, Carr Bombed did become Trendon Holliday. And you became scarce. How are you, good sir?

I am doing great. I have been lurking around here since "We" made it to the AFC Championship Game. I am so stoked. I have spent a few hours looking for my Fred Taylor jersey to wear during the game this Sunday (I can't find it, so far). I honestly believe this matchup does not favor the Patriots ... Or, I do admit it may be a lot of wishful thinking ... either way, I'm all in on the Jaguars to the Superbowl. I can't stop feeling both giddy, and fear at the same time. I figure more alcohol will cure this issue.

Sammy!! Long time no see!

Heart 

(01-18-2018, 08:37 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Sammy!! Long time no see!

See?  ...  Okay, we must do so again,  but next time I get to pick the hotel.   Banana

I'm still a sucker for hot chicks.

(01-18-2018, 09:31 PM)Sammy Wrote:
(01-18-2018, 08:37 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Sammy!! Long time no see!

See?  ...  Okay, we must do so again,  but next time I get to pick the hotel.   Banana

You’re not so bad yourself, Mister!  Love

(01-18-2018, 09:41 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(01-18-2018, 09:31 PM)Sammy Wrote: See?  ...  Okay, we must do so again,  but next time I get to pick the hotel.   Banana

You’re not so bad yourself, Mister!  Love

I will take "Not so bad" as the best compliment I have ever had .... I have finally lived up to  my ultimate goal.  I, me, myself, and me again have finally tricked a sexy blonde babe to call me "not so bad"   Love  I love you.

(01-18-2018, 09:55 PM)Sammy Wrote:
(01-18-2018, 09:41 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: You’re not so bad yourself, Mister!  Love

I will take "Not so bad" as the best compliment I have ever had .... I have finally lived up to  my ultimate goal.  I, me, myself, and me again have finally tricked a sexy blonde babe to call me "not so bad"   Love  I love you.

No trickery needed...and you know you’re way better than “not so bad”!  Wink

(01-18-2018, 07:28 PM)Sammy Wrote:
(01-11-2018, 07:40 PM)PF* Wrote: Yes. Good memory.

Now this here is a quality poster. I've missed seeing you around here. Welcome back!