Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Put Bortles on IR

I believe in the guy but he needs a reset and he needs to get away from the garbage his HC and OC are giving him. Let him go work on his game somewhere. See you in season 4 after another top 5 pick.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Tell him to join the peace corp and don't come back

I believe he is injured too. Something has to be wrong.

You don't just start throwing like that for no reason.

Fireball.

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

I don't think he is hurt I think he's flying himself and his team blindly because they walk out onto the field knowing the game plan is crap, like it is every week, and they have no answers

He didn't just start throwing like that, Been that way since day 1. The sooner we realize that and admit the mistake,the sooner we can get to fixing it

Crazy how much worse he has become during the season, specially compared to the flashes we saw last season....to think last year all we needed was a decent D and we could have been pretty good. This year its the opposite.

Inconsistency, inaccuracy and bad decision making were there all along.

It is strange. Last year he had good footwork and a much quicker release. Looked and 2nd and 3rd options consistently. Pretty good accuracy...and then poof. It is worse from week to week. But because he was so good last year I know he can be that good again but something isn't right.

The guy is so bad we want him to fake an injury like Dangerfield in Caddyshack

Man I wish I could say that. I sure didn't see it.

Quote:The guy is so bad we want him to fake an injury like Dangerfield in Caddyshack
MY ARM