Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL.com - DeAndre Hopkins: Watson and I can be 'best duo' in NFL

(05-14-2018, 12:13 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(05-11-2018, 02:46 PM)Achilles Wrote: You've gotta wonder if it's a freak accident and his durability will hold up like a guy like gurley has done or is he going to be more like rg3 with the constantly occuring injuries?

If he keeps scrambling like he has, he's likely to end up closer to the latter.

Well lucky for us it's not the same knee and he completely recovered from the first one and he's proven not just a scambling QB. He's a passer first who can buy time with his legs. He's not Vince Young or Mike Vick. The guy was on pace to smash all of the rookie passing records, so even if he can't run 40 yards down the field, He can still fall back on that and I bet he still has plenty of mobility to move and make ppeple miss in the backfield and buy time. He'll be fine.
If he can avoid the big hits he should be fine.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 05-14-2018, 12:45 AM by TurndownforWatt.)

Do you know what's so awful about this new Watt avatar, it kinda looks like him. Lol.

Oh well, after all I've been through the last 10 months life is fantastic and it doesn't matter.

Now 2x (Booker T voice) 2x! cancer survivor. We've had our battles and differences on this board over the years (hell I had to create a new account over it), but I love y'all and this board.. we just don't follow the same team. Lol

(05-14-2018, 12:43 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: Do you know what's so awful about this new Watt avatar, it kinda looks like him. Lol.

Oh well, after all I've been through the last 10 months life is fantastic and it doesn't matter.

Now 2x (Booker T voice) 2x! cancer survivor. We've had our battles and differences on this board over the years (hell I had to create a new account over it), but I love y'all and this board.. we just don't follow the same team. Lol
Haha. I'm glad you can find the humor in it and for having the balls to honor the bet. When should it end? Season, after his first sack? Should we make a new bet that he doesn't get 8 sacks or more this season? Glad to have you here jags fan or not.

Go Jags!

(05-14-2018, 12:59 AM)realtorpat Wrote:
(05-14-2018, 12:43 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: Do you know what's so awful about this new Watt avatar, it kinda looks like him. Lol.

Haha. I'm glad you can find the humor in it and for having the balls to honor the bet.  When should it end?  Season, after his first sack?  Should we make a new bet that he doesn't get 8 sacks or more this season?  Glad to have you here jags fan or not.  

Whatever you want is fine by me, you won.

(05-14-2018, 01:02 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(05-14-2018, 12:59 AM)realtorpat Wrote: Haha. I'm glad you can find the humor in it and for having the balls to honor the bet.  When should it end?  Season, after his first sack?  Should we make a new bet that he doesn't get 8 sacks or more this season?  Glad to have you here jags fan or not.  

Whatever you want is fine by me, you won.
You wear it until the season starts then we can make a new bet. Seems fair enough. So you have a few months to suffer than we can make a new bet and one of us will suffer from that one.

Go Jags!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 05-14-2018, 01:25 AM by TurndownforWatt.)

(05-14-2018, 01:08 AM)realtorpat Wrote:
(05-14-2018, 01:02 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: Whatever you want is fine by me, you won.
You wear it until the season starts then we can make a new bet.  Seems fair enough. So you have a few months to suffer than we can make a new bet and one of us will suffer from that one.  

No I'm going to wear it this season at least...I signed up for two, (had to take a year off) I can wear it at least one. We'll then agree on something after training camp ends and before the season starts..bet paid out at the end of this season. Sound good? (Only wearing this atrocity for only one offseason is you letting me remove my foot from my mouth and letting me off the hook..I deserve this).

That gives us plenty of time to assess both teams this offseason, come up with a good bet for this season, and still let's me honor my previous punishment. Sound good?

(05-14-2018, 01:24 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(05-14-2018, 01:08 AM)realtorpat Wrote: You wear it until the season starts then we can make a new bet.  Seems fair enough. So you have a few months to suffer than we can make a new bet and one of us will suffer from that one.  

No I'm going to wear it this season at least...I signed up for two, (had to take a year off) I can wear it at least one. We'll then agree on something after training camp ends and before the season starts..bet paid out at the end of this season. Sound good? (Only wearing this atrocity for only one offseason is you letting me remove my foot from my mouth and letting me off the hook..I deserve this).

That gives us plenty of time to assess both teams this offseason, come up with a good bet for this season, and still let's me honor my previous punishment. Sound good?
Works for me!

Go Jags!

Man, congrats.  I'm glad you're alive.  I know I give you crap for your insane homerism, but that's ridiculous for anyone to deal with.  Again, congrats.