Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NEW UNIS (merged threads)

(04-09-2018, 10:21 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(04-09-2018, 09:13 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Think these uniforms will look as good as the titans ?

Well they won't have a flaming thumbtack on them, if that's what you mean.

Hahaha good one. 
I really like the titans new uni's. They look fresh. 
Hopeful that the jags' look good as well

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-10-2018, 09:26 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(04-09-2018, 10:21 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Well they won't have a flaming thumbtack on them, if that's what you mean.

Hahaha good one. 

The titans unis are improved. I do prefer the navy blue stuff and imagine they'll use that at home a lot. 
The helmet is better, but I really do scratch my head as to why no one in that organization doesn't rally an effort to change that bad logo. 

I have a good feeling on the Jags' unis.  Obviously, they could screw it up, but I feel they'll come away with a good one this time. 

Coughlin's comments about consistency and tying in to the historic look give me some confidence that they won't be too outlandish - and Kahn seemed pretty clear that they'd incorporate more teal which could be cool if done smartly.

(04-10-2018, 10:29 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(04-10-2018, 09:26 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Hahaha good one. 

The titans unis are improved. I do prefer the navy blue stuff and imagine they'll use that at home a lot. 
The helmet is better, but I really do scratch my head as to why no one in that organization doesn't rally an effort to change that bad logo. 

I have a good feeling on the Jags' unis.  Obviously, they could screw it up, but I feel they'll come away with a good one this time. 

Coughlin's comments about consistency and tying in to the historic look give me some confidence that they won't be too outlandish - and Kahn seemed pretty clear that they'd incorporate more teal which could be cool if done smartly.

Their helmet is way worse imo. 

I don't get why teams use that ugly gray in their facemasks. The logo kinda gets lost in the blue, it's like a fan made it.

(04-10-2018, 10:37 AM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(04-10-2018, 10:29 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: The titans unis are improved. I do prefer the navy blue stuff and imagine they'll use that at home a lot. 

Their helmet is way worse imo. 

I don't get why teams use that ugly gray in their facemasks. The logo kinda gets lost in the blue, it's like a fan made it.

Yeah - while I like the color change on the tacks' helmet - the logo does get lost a bit, but that might be a good thing.  Big Grin

Also - that font on the numbers is just ...

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=4718863]

(04-08-2018, 11:47 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(04-08-2018, 11:26 AM)ColoJag Wrote: Geez people chill, everyone is so grumpy around here

Don't tell me to chill!! 

Cool  J/K 

Did anyone else see this supposed "leak?" 

[Image: DXfyLCUUMAECg-i.jpg]

The inventors of this uniform have knowledge about the Jaguars clawing themselves to death? What kind of superior predator left such wicked claw marks all over the Jaguars' players jerseys and pants?

It makes NO SENSE.

Chupacabra
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(04-10-2018, 01:23 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: Chupacabra

Had to be. No other possible explanation.

(This post was last modified: 04-10-2018, 02:35 PM by Nashville.Dave.)

(04-10-2018, 10:29 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(04-10-2018, 09:26 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Hahaha good one. 

I agree. Always liked the navy much better than the baby blues. Color rush always made me a little sick. Also, not sure why the titans keep that logo. They should have changed it at least. Keep the tack and get rid of the flames. Or sonething

(04-10-2018, 02:32 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(04-10-2018, 10:29 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: The titans unis are improved. I do prefer the navy blue stuff and imagine they'll use that at home a lot. 

I agree. Always liked the navy much better than the baby blues. Color rush always made me a little sick. Also, not sure why the titans keep that logo. They should have changed it at least. Keep the tack and get rid of the flames. Or sonething

It's obvious that the jags are only changing uni's because the titans did. Hopeful theirs are better

Might it be revealing that the slogan on this years’ Jaguars draft cap reads “black and teal”.

Convenient slogan or a hint that black might remain our primary color?

(I’m spending too much of my life speculating on this aren’t I !)

(04-10-2018, 11:06 AM)JUNGLE CAT 2017 Wrote:
(04-08-2018, 11:47 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Don't tell me to chill!! 

Cool  J/K 

Did anyone else see this supposed "leak?" 

[Image: DXfyLCUUMAECg-i.jpg]

The inventors of this uniform have knowledge about the Jaguars clawing themselves to death? What kind of superior predator left such wicked claw marks all over the Jaguars' players jerseys and pants?

It makes NO SENSE.

Those numbers would be hard to view from a distance.  It looks pretty cool on the monitor but would look pretty dull on a group of 11 players on the field.

(04-10-2018, 02:52 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(04-10-2018, 11:06 AM)JUNGLE CAT 2017 Wrote: The inventors of this uniform ...

Those numbers would be hard to view from a distance.  It looks pretty cool on the monitor but would look pretty dull on a group of 11 players on the field.

I agree. It's another reason why I think those are not a legit leak.

https://twitter.com/Ballou1010xl/status/...8479877121

A hint at what's to come?
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(04-10-2018, 03:25 PM)knarnn Wrote: https://twitter.com/Ballou1010xl/status/...8479877121

Hah, just posted the same thing.

Might just be a handy slogan (although surprising they didn’t go for the more obvious Duval!) but it might be a bit strange to have caps saying “black and teal” if black is no longer a prominent color...

(04-10-2018, 03:25 PM)knarnn Wrote: https://twitter.com/Ballou1010xl/status/...8479877121

We're picking they guy who's suit matches the hat color.

You heard it here first...
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Terrible hat. It's at least different from what they had done before

(04-10-2018, 05:28 PM)JNev Wrote: Terrible hat. It's at least different from what they had done before

At least it's better than the browns' hat

[Image: Dac9AuwWsAAUx15.png:large]

Ours goes to 0.

That comes before 1.

So, we're ahead of #1.
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

(04-08-2018, 09:10 AM)Jagwired Wrote:
(04-07-2018, 08:53 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Why is this so confusing? They are being revealed the 19th and will be on display the 26th...
I know, Right? It would appear that some here are seriously struggling with reading comprehension.

This is something new?
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(04-10-2018, 11:00 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(04-10-2018, 10:37 AM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Their helmet is way worse imo. 

Yeah - while I like the color change on the tacks' helmet - the logo does get lost a bit, but that might be a good thing.  Big Grin

Also - that font on the numbers is just ...

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=4718863]

Yeah, that font is just awful, but at least the flaming thumbtack survived.  The dark helmet is a nice touch until you see the face mask, but whatever.  We don't have to look at it but twice a year.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Per some guy on twitter:
Matte Black helmet
Bigger logo
Little Gold
Very plain
Teal Primary Jersey

Take it for what it's worth. I don't know if theres any inside info or it's just a guess, but we haven't had any info leaks lately so we can discuss this rumor