Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NEW UNIS (merged threads)

(This post was last modified: 04-14-2018, 08:05 AM by Achilles.)

(04-14-2018, 06:57 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Are the jags seriously pushing the reveal back in order to try to draw more than the titans 20,000?

inappropriate content edit
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-14-2018, 07:56 AM)Jagwired Wrote:
(04-14-2018, 06:57 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Are the jags seriously pushing the reveal back in order to try to draw more than the titans 20,000?
Buuuuwwwwaaaaa!!!!

No. The Jags could not care less what the stinking, flaming tacks drew at their coverall roll out / family reunion /wedding anniversary celebration.

Yooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Dang!!!

Bbbbbuuuuurrrrrnnnnnnn!!!!
If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

So the event starts at 11am Thurs. I would imagine we'll get the redevelopment and music news first and then close with the unis.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

New music.... Vadar's March when the defense takes the field and them decked out in black and teal to make you black and blue.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Pretty sure yours was actually a free concert with an "oh by the way" uniform reveal. Let's be honest, nobody was there for the uniform.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

Idk if it means much but on Donald paynes IG story there's a picture of the offseason program booklet and the cover has all black helmets on it

(04-16-2018, 03:44 PM)WhyWouldYouPostThat Wrote: Idk if it means much but on Donald paynes IG story there's a picture of the offseason program booklet and the cover has all black helmets on it

[Image: ScreenShot2018-04-16at4.52.03PM.png]

(04-16-2018, 05:40 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(04-16-2018, 03:44 PM)WhyWouldYouPostThat Wrote: Idk if it means much but on Donald paynes IG story there's a picture of the offseason program booklet and the cover has all black helmets on it

[Image: ScreenShot2018-04-16at4.52.03PM.png]

Weird... the rest of the uni looks the same. Prob means nothing. I would still put the odds of an all black helmet at 90%.

Jaguars just tweeted out a video of black paint covering the old helmets.

So most likely all black.

(04-16-2018, 08:03 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Jaguars just tweeted out a video of black paint covering the old helmets.

So most likely all black.

[Image: Jagsuni.blk.gif]

Guess it won't be Matte either

(04-16-2018, 08:30 PM)"ColoJag Wrote: Guess it won't be Matte either

"Satin" seems to be the trend

I'm down with a non-matte black helmet. Just do not put that ugly white Jag logo on it. Use the color one.

(04-16-2018, 11:23 PM)newporttom Wrote: I'm down with a non-matte black helmet.  Just do not put that ugly white Jag logo on it.  Use the color one.

Depends on the uniform really. The white on black could look sharp depending on what the uniform looks like
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(04-17-2018, 05:57 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(04-16-2018, 11:23 PM)newporttom Wrote: I'm down with a non-matte black helmet.  Just do not put that ugly white Jag logo on it.  Use the color one.

Depends on the uniform really. The white on black could look sharp depending on what the uniform looks like

I think we should just write jaguars in cursive on the helmet.

Signed - University of Florida

They're throwing us not to subtle hints.

The offseason cover is just a photoshopped photo of the prior season.

Back to black helmets is cool. I personally wouldn't mind a very subtle teal pearlescence in the black but that's probably overkill. lol
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

I think that satin with a touch of metallic flake could be what they are headed toward. Sort of like this finish on the vikings hats but in black:

[Image: ScreenShot2018-04-17at11.37.55AM.png]

(04-17-2018, 11:02 AM)pirkster Wrote: They're throwing us not to subtle hints.

The offseason cover is just a photoshopped photo of the prior season.

Back to black helmets is cool.  I personally wouldn't mind a very subtle teal pearlescence in the black but that's probably overkill. lol

The pearlescence from the Gene Smiff era always looked good to me. But that was just about the only thing on those uniforms that looked good.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

(04-16-2018, 08:30 PM)ColoJag Wrote: Guess it won't be Matte either

Just playing Devil's Advocate here, but even Matte Black paint looks "glossy" when poured. So we don't 100% know yet whether it will be Glossy, Satin, or Matte Black.
"Knowledge is power, guard it well."