Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NEW UNIS (merged threads)

(This post was last modified: 04-18-2018, 09:07 AM by Nashville.Dave.)

I love the matte black. Goes great with the mustard collered uni's

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-18-2018, 09:06 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: I love the matte black. Goes great with the mustard collered uni's

You're not very good at this
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(04-18-2018, 09:06 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: I love the matte black. Goes great with the mustard collered uni's

Worst smack talk in the history of the world.

I feel confident no matter what the Jags do, they will look better than the Titans uniform.  They made some really big, unnoticeable changes.

Pretty disappointing. Idk if i'll even buy a new one. I probably will cave eventually but I don't see much reason to be excited about this jersey design, it's so damn plain and the numbers are a massive step back.
Patch > just the logo on the chest imo

(04-18-2018, 12:29 PM)JNev Wrote: Pretty disappointing. Idk if i'll even buy a new one. I probably will cave eventually but I don't see much reason to be excited about this jersey design, it's so damn plain and the numbers are a massive step back.

That's if you actually believe Conrad Burry isn't full of it. 

I think I'll wait till tomorrow before passing judgement on what some random dude mocked up based on something he supposedly heard from completely unknown sources.  Cry

(04-18-2018, 12:36 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(04-18-2018, 12:29 PM)JNev Wrote: Pretty disappointing. Idk if i'll even buy a new one. I probably will cave eventually but I don't see much reason to be excited about this jersey design, it's so damn plain and the numbers are a massive step back.

That's if you actually believe Conrad Burry isn't full of it. 

I think I'll wait till tomorrow before passing judgement on what some random dude mocked up based on something he supposedly heard from completely unknown sources.  Cry

I think he's pretty reputable and it meshes with a lot of what other people have said. I'd be really shocked if this wasn't accurate

(This post was last modified: 04-18-2018, 01:05 PM by JackCity.)

(04-18-2018, 12:45 PM)JNev Wrote:
(04-18-2018, 12:36 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: That's if you actually believe Conrad Burry isn't full of it. 

I think he's pretty reputable and it meshes with a lot of what other people have said. I'd be really shocked if this wasn't accurate
Would be black jersey and black pants for the primary afaik.

Seems like this mock up is more likely colour wise at least.

https://twitter.com/MadeByTim/status/986...14336?s=19

When's the last time we had teal pants?

(This post was last modified: 04-18-2018, 01:29 PM by JackCity.)

(04-18-2018, 01:18 PM)JNev Wrote: When's the last time we had teal pants?

Does it matter? They'd only be like the 2nd alternate. 

I'd say the primary , away and alternate colours are likely to happen

Even if those are accurate, mock ups like that rarely do a uniform justice anyway.

I would prefer to see black numbering on the real but I understand the white is significantly better for visibility
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

There have been so many rumours and “leaks” now, it’s impossible to know which to believe.

It would be a disappointment for me if the primary color isn’t teal (especially as they know how popular it was when they used it last season) but I’ve given up guessing what they’re going to do this off season.

(04-18-2018, 01:27 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(04-18-2018, 01:18 PM)JNev Wrote: When's the last time we had teal pants?

Of course it doesn't matter, I was just asking, jeez. What else are we going to talk about?

I really hate those numbers. The rest, I don't mind so much.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(04-18-2018, 01:39 PM)JNev Wrote:
(04-18-2018, 01:27 PM)JackCity Wrote:

Of course it doesn't matter, I was just asking, jeez. What else are we going to talk about?
Relaaax. I wouldn't mind if we added teal pants in. Think they'd look slick.

(04-18-2018, 01:36 PM)Andy G Wrote: There have been so many rumours and “leaks” now, it’s impossible to know which to believe.

It would be a disappointment for me if the primary color isn’t teal (especially as they know how popular it was when they used it last season) but I’ve given up guessing what they’re going to do this off season.

I agree. With all the hints of teal and all that. I'd be pretty disappointed  if it's not the primary as well
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(This post was last modified: 04-18-2018, 03:39 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

I king of had you pegged for something more colorful to coincide with your gameday outfit below.

[Image: shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEe09RLzqxlkJghpOFb...0&usqp=CAc]

UPDATE:  NOTE TO SELF --- DO NOT GOOGLE RAINBOW CLOTHING AND CLICK ON ROMPER TO MAKE A JOKE.   
Now I'm getting a bunch of pop-ups featuring a various assortment of men's rompers; some even form fitting to coincide with the lower extremity ---- [BLEEP] !!!

(This post was last modified: 04-18-2018, 02:18 PM by Nashville.Dave.)

(04-18-2018, 10:34 AM)UCF Knight Wrote:

Worst smack talk in the history of the world.

I feel confident no matter what the Jags do, they will look better than the Titans uniform.  They made some really big, unnoticeable changes.

I'm sorry that wasnt smack talk. I genuinely love the mustard color rush. Especially when the jags get beat down by the tacks while wearing em.

(04-18-2018, 02:03 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

I king of had you pegged for something more colorful to coincide with your gameday outfit below.

[Image: shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEe09RLzqxlkJghpOFb...0&usqp=CAc]

Think maybe you need another exclamation point!!!!

(04-18-2018, 02:14 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(04-18-2018, 10:34 AM)UCF Knight Wrote: Worst smack talk in the history of the world.

I'm sorry that wasnt smack talk. I genuinely love the mustard color rush. Especially when the jags get beat down by the tacks while wearing em.
Hey bruh.

Who won the division? Who made it to th AFC title game and almost beat the team that destroyed you?

As Marshawn Lynch once said.... “HOLD MAH DIIIIII”

(04-18-2018, 02:18 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(04-18-2018, 02:14 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: I'm sorry that wasnt smack talk. I genuinely love the mustard color rush. Especially when the jags get beat down by the tacks while wearing em.
Hey bruh.

Who won the division? Who made it to th AFC title game and almost beat the team that destroyed you?

As Marshawn Lynch once said.... “HOLD MAH DIIIIII”

Who had mike freakin mularkey? 
The jags had a great season. Just couldnt beat the tacks. But other than that they were pretty good