Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Chad Reuter seven round mock

(This post was last modified: 04-21-2018, 02:55 AM by Andy G.)

This one is just awful.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...ft-round-5

We trade out of the 29th pick to get a fourth round pick, with McGlinchey, Williams, Wynn and Hernandez still available.

And we wait until round six to address the O Line

And this is who we get...

Rnd 2 (35) Hayden Hurst (ok, this is a good one)
Rnd 2 (61) Josey Jewell LB Iowa

Rnd 3 (93) Rashaan Gaulden CB Tennessee

Rnd 4 (114) Royce Freeman RB Oregon
Rnd 4 (129) Byron Pringle WR Kansas State

Rnd 6 (203) Will Richardson OT NC State

Rnd 7 (230) Mike Basile S Monmouth
Rnd 7 (247) Dee Liner DT Arkansas State

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I don't know what to say about that nonsense, lol.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

My mock with one trade back.
Your Picks:
Round 2 Pick 21 (BUF): Gesicki, Mike, TE, Penn State (A-)
Round 2 Pick 24 (BUF): Sutton, Courtland, WR, Southern Methodist (A-)
Round 2 Pick 29: Okorafor, Chukwuma, OT, Western Michigan (A)
Round 3 Pick 29: Ragnow, Frank, C/OG, Arkansas (A+)
Round 4 Pick 21 (BUF): Falk, Luke, QB, Washington State (A)
Round 4 Pick 29: Stewart, MJ, CB, North Carolina (A+)
Round 6 Pick 29: Looney, James, DT, California (A+)
Round 7 Pick 12: Townsend, Johnny, P, Florida (A+)
Round 7 Pick 29: DeLuca, Nick, ILB, North Dakota State (A+)
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

No OG, no QB and a slow CB? This guy just gives us whatever player he's left with at the end of each round. He may be the most uninformed drafter on any site when it comes to our team.

(This post was last modified: 04-21-2018, 09:10 AM by Bullseye.)

(04-21-2018, 04:53 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: No OG, no QB and a slow CB? This guy just gives us whatever player he's left with  at the end of each round. He may be the most uninformed drafter on any site when it comes to our team.

That is common when it comes to mock drafters and us.

Sometimes I cringe going to a particular site or mock drafter because they typically know nothing and care less about us, and just stick us with guys they don't like or otherwise do not know what to do with.

That mock by Reuter is a dumpster fire for the Jaguars, and I have no idea what we did to deserve that.

If Caldwell and company produced that draft this year, it would dampen a lot of good will they have generated over the years.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(04-21-2018, 03:07 AM)Dimson Wrote: My  mock with one trade back.
Your Picks:
Round 2 Pick 21 (BUF):  Gesicki, Mike, TE, Penn State (A-)
Round 2 Pick 24 (BUF):  Sutton, Courtland, WR, Southern Methodist (A-)
Round 2 Pick 29:  Okorafor, Chukwuma, OT, Western Michigan (A)
Round 3 Pick 29:  Ragnow, Frank, C/OG, Arkansas (A+)
Round 4 Pick 21 (BUF):  Falk, Luke, QB, Washington State (A)
Round 4 Pick 29:  Stewart, MJ, CB, North Carolina (A+)
Round 6 Pick 29:  Looney, James, DT, California (A+)
Round 7 Pick 12:  Townsend, Johnny, P, Florida (A+)
Round 7 Pick 29:  DeLuca, Nick, ILB, North Dakota State (A+)

If we got that trade down and came away with those guys in rounds 2-4, I'd be so stoked.

Sadly, I don't see that happening.

I suspect with all of the holes Buffalo, has, they won't trade up with us.  They will try to trade up, but it would be at the top of the first round to get a QB, and they will need those picks to do that.  But even if they were hot for our 29, they wouldn't give up both second round picks and a 4th for it.

I see no way Ragnow lasts to the 3rd or Stewart lasting to the late 4th.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(This post was last modified: 04-21-2018, 03:14 PM by Andy G.)

It gets better. These are the picks he has the Vikings making (bear in mind they pick after us each round...)

I guess he didn’t want to mess things up for them...

McGlinchey (No. 30 overall), Ohio State C Billy Price (No. 62), UCF WR Tre'Quan Smith (No. 94), Stanford TE Dalton Schultz (No. 167), Northwestern RB Justin Jackson (No. 204) and Marshall QB Chase Litton (No. 213)

(04-21-2018, 03:12 PM)Andy G Wrote: It gets better. These are the picks he has the Vikings making (bear in mind they pick after us each round...)

I guess he didn’t want to mess things up for them...

McGlinchey (No. 30 overall), Ohio State C Billy Price (No. 62), UCF WR Tre'Quan Smith (No. 94), Stanford TE Dalton Schultz (No. 167), Northwestern RB Justin Jackson (No. 204) and Marshall QB Chase Litton (No. 213)
Oh man. I want that.

It's usually pretty worthless to look at mock drafts to see who specific teams select. Usually they're better to get a vague idea of where players will fall.