Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Who's your favorite WR?
Calvin Ridley
DJ Moore
Cortlan Sutton
Christian Kirk
DJ Chark
Other (tell us who)
[Show Results]

Who's your favorite WR prospect?

So with a bunch of analysts putting DJ Moore above Ridley right now, I figured this would be fun.

I'll admit, I'm undecided, I haven't watched much on any of them since I figured Jax wasn't going WR. Now I'm not so sure.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Right now, my top 3 are Ridley, Chark and Miller.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Anthony Miller

Would you take a 7th round flier on Antonio Callaway?

I think I would. It's a 7th round pick who likely wouldn't make the team anyway. Give him a chance with zero tolerance.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Miller

We likely take a WR, I just don't see it happening with a first round pick, probably not a 2nd either. We still need someone to compete at PR. Rashad Greene could still potentially do that if he has his act together, he was tearing it up last preseason, but obviously can't rely on him.

My favorite is probably Ridley or Miller but I wouldn't take either at 29. O line or QB is the only thing that makes sense to me there unless a super stud prospect falls to us somehow at a random position.

(This post was last modified: 04-21-2018, 09:47 AM by TheO-LineMatters.)

1. Chark
2. Moore
3. Ridley
4. Miller
5a. Gallup
5b. Sutton

(04-21-2018, 09:23 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Would you take a 7th round flier on Antonio Callaway?

I think I would. It's a 7th round pick who likely wouldn't make the team anyway. Give him a chance with zero tolerance.

He won't last until the 7th and the kid scares me anyway. He's got some really serious charges. Sometimes a kid has all kinds of ridiculous talent, but they are their own worst enemy and they can't get out of their own way (ala Josh Gordon.) Callaway seems to be the same kind of person. I could see a team like Seattle selecting him in the 5th round and that's too rich for my blood.

Personal favourite is Dante Pettis even if I don't think he's the best.

Big fan of Dylan Cantrell too. 6'3 220, athletic freak who's the best blocker in the class and a nuanced receiver. Jaguars have shown interest in him and I'd be happy to have him

Moore > Sutton > St. Brown > Miller > Ridley for me.

For the Jags specifically needing a big WR though, I want St. Brown in the 2nd the most.

(04-21-2018, 09:17 AM)BlueEyedJag Wrote: Anthony Miller

Why Miller? Our offense is loaded with tiny WRs like him. We need a big WR.
'02

(04-21-2018, 11:20 AM)Jags02 Wrote:

Because I want the best WR.  So you would take Martavis Bryant over Antonio Brown? Or Mushin Muhammad over Steve Smith since they are bigger?

1. Equanimeous St Brown
2. DJ Moore
3. DJ Chark
4. Anthony Miller
5. Calvin Ridley

I think St Brown is the only guy in this draft who has true number 1 wr potential. Everyone else are solid to great number 2 options. Gallup, Lazard, and Pettis are guys I really like in the 3rd.

(04-21-2018, 11:20 AM)Jags02 Wrote:

To me he just has "it".  I think he is going to be really successful in any scheme.

Sutton and Moore

Milller; Pettis, Gallup.

Not interested in wasting a pick on the average receivers likely to go early.

(04-21-2018, 10:07 AM)JackCity Wrote: Personal favourite is Dante Pettis even if I don't think he's the best.  

Big fan of Dylan Cantrell too. 6'3 220, athletic freak who's the best blocker in the class and a nuanced receiver. Jaguars have shown interest in him and I'd be happy to have him

I also like Cantrell and he can be taken in mid to later round. Gallup is the other one I'd like. It's possible he'll be available in the 3rd depending on whether there's a run on receivers earlier in that round.

My favorite? Miller. But I do like Pettis as well.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

(04-21-2018, 06:19 PM)jaglou53 Wrote:
(04-21-2018, 10:07 AM)JackCity Wrote: Personal favourite is Dante Pettis even if I don't think he's the best.  

I also like Cantrell and he can be taken in mid to later round. Gallup is the other one I'd like. It's possible he'll be available in the 3rd depending on whether there's a run on receivers earlier in that round.

My mad scientist idea is to take Cantrell in the 4th and make him your move TE.  

Hes a truly elite blocker and has done some TE /H- back type work before. Gives you a guy who can really hurt LBs and small slots in coverage.   

He'd be Trey Burton but a way better athlete.