Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
As bad as we are......

Quote:I don't even understand what this means.

It means I can still be mad for 24 hours, just like everyone says you should, before the Broncos play.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:It means I can still be mad for 24 hours, just like everyone says you should, before the Broncos play.

Those are more or less guidelines. I think if anyone is consistently mad this season, they earned the right to be.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

you misunderstood what i was saying. Gus has the loseing   attitude which has moved onto the players as well. we need to fix this fix that blah blah blah same thing week after week even in the games that were handed to us it was we still have to fix this fix that. 

<div style="font-family:arial, 'sans-serif-light', sans-serif;font-size:30px;"> 
</div>

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

"We talked about starting fast"- Gus

Every... Single... Game...

Quote:"We talked about starting fast"- Gus

So why aren't we doing it?

Quote:So why aren't we doing it?

Because they only talk about it, they don't actually practice it.

It's just talk.

What you see on game day is what they practice.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:I told you all before the season even started how bad jags would be,and no one wanted to belieave me.  on our way to 2-14.
Stop posting, no one cares what you said.

What the flying hell.
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:What the flying hell.

What are you talking about?

Quote:What are you talking about?

Wolfies yelling
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:"We talked about starting fast"- Gus

I stopped listening to the press conferences two years ago, and he said that then.  Holy [BLEEP], can't he even think of something else to mumble after an embarrassing loss? 

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:Wolfie's yelling

I just starting blocking his posts. All he does is say the Jaguars suck.

Its safe to say at this point, if you think that we have a chance and support Gus aND Blake, you're now the troll in my eyes.

I don't hate the jags at all. I am just getting really tired of loseing. all the talk of team beng improved,and getting better.  we have yet to see a better team on the field,last winning record was back in 2007. 

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Quote:It's safe to say at this point, if you think that we have a chance and support Gus and Blake, you're now the troll in my eyes.

People who don't support Blake Bortles are the trolls here. He is not the problem when receivers have butterfingers and there is no running game to balance the offense. Watch the other 10 players before putting 100% of the blame on a QB whose statistics are very misleading.

(This post was last modified: 10-23-2016, 10:45 PM by knarnn.)

Quote:People who don't support Blake Bortles are the trolls here. He is not the problem when receivers have butterfingers and there is no running game to balance the offense. Watch the other 10 players before putting 100% of the blame on a QB whose statistics are very misleading.
Quote:From ESPN Stats & Info: Jaguars QB Blake Bortles was 1-of-10 with two INTs when throwing between 11-20 yards past the line of scrimmage. He entered the day completing 51.1 percent of those passes with one INT.

Mike DiRocco, ESPN Staff Writer

"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Did you miss the part about receivers dropping passes?

Quote:Did you miss the part about receivers dropping passes?

This team will not win a Super Bowl with Bradley as head coach or the overall inept coaching staff we currently have.  They need to be replaced ASAP.

Quote:Did you miss the part about receivers dropping passes?

So receivers dropped 9 passes today?
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:This team will not win a Super Bowl with Bradley as head coach or the overall inept coaching staff we currently have.  They need to be replaced ASAP.

I was replying to someone who wanted to blame all four losses 100% on Bortles.

Quote:So receivers dropped 9 passes today?

Greg Gumbel said we had dropped four passes before the game was over.