Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Are the Jaguars fixed?

You could call the Brunell trade "blockbuster" since he led us to the playoffs 4 out of the first 5 years, and made 2 title games, and made multiple pro bowls, and even made MVP of one of those pro bowls.

We traded Rob Johnson and turned that pick into the greatest RB in our franchise's history.

Why the the D dominate most of the conference game but not the last 2 minutes? Idk. They got beat or outplayed

Why so many stupid draft picks over the years? Bc players failed. Blackmon failed us. He chose beer over football. Oh btw, we traded uo for him. Gabbert was too cute to play football...but hey, we traded up for him.

75% of this board doesnt attend home games anyway. Who cares if they move. You will still watch them on tv, since its cheaper than going to a game. YOU will still hold that remote in your hand and press back so you can watch redzone and whatever team is playing at 1pm and 4pm....then watch sunday night football at 8pm.

Most people's sunday will not change one bit, regardless of whete the Jags play.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-27-2018, 01:18 AM)Jaguarrior Wrote: 2. Why have they never drafted a true franchise QB? One that you actually trust to go down the field with 2 minutes let in the 1st haft of the conference championship game.

Passed on Ben Roethlisburger and Aaron Rodgers, now passed on Lamar Jackson.  Tuuurrriiibbllleee

(04-27-2018, 10:11 AM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote:
(04-27-2018, 01:18 AM)Jaguarrior Wrote: 2. Why have they never drafted a true franchise QB? One that you actually trust to go down the field with 2 minutes let in the 1st haft of the conference championship game.

Passed on Ben Roethlisburger and Aaron Rodgers, now passed on Lamar Jackson.  Tuuurrriiibbllleee

Don't forget they passed on Tim Tebow, too!!1!One!
"Knowledge is power, guard it well."

(04-27-2018, 07:34 AM)Jaguarrior Wrote: come at me do-boys and admin

You still slumming at Sienna Pointe or have you been tossed out?
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

(04-27-2018, 10:11 AM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote:

Dont know if any sarcasticness was scattered through the post but the only QBs I blame the Jags for passing on is Roethlisburger, Carr and now Jackson.

FYI

I think the whole league is somewhat rigged as well as all sports. 

I do think the Jags participate. There's just some things that are explainable. But the OP was off except for number 3. Which this final line supports.
If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

RE: deleted posts
Please, settle down with the petty insults guys.

Thank you.

No the Jaguars are still intact. Perhaps the next time there is a sale at the spay and neuter clinic we can get them fixed.

(04-27-2018, 12:18 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: RE: deleted posts

Thank you.

This entire thread needs to be deleted.

I didn't know they were broken.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Thank you.

Awww, mannnn!  I wanted to read the petty insults too.

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2018, 08:22 PM by Jagwired.)

Ummm, Hello?

What in the hell happened to all my petty insults? BLASPHEMY!!!

edit- By the way, I take slight umbrage at the description of "Petty". I had some real nice zingers in there dammit. Smile
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(04-27-2018, 01:50 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:

Thank you.

This entire thread needs to be deleted.

Even the dirty tacks agree

(04-27-2018, 01:18 AM)Jaguarrior Wrote: 1. Why have they never made a blockbuster trade despite have top 10 pick for decades? 

2. Why have they never drafted a true franchise QB? One that you actually trust to go down the field with 2 minutes let in the 1st haft of the conference championship game.

3. Why was the D dominate most of the 2018 Conference Championship game but not the final minutes?

4. Why so many stupid draft picks over the years?

Answer: They did enough to keep you interested to make a profit, but not enough to win.

This way they have an excuse to move to UK and break even. I almost hope you go. Take Caldwells with you you perpetual losers.

https://goo.gl/images/9XH1PS