Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Last QBs to win in Cleveland....

The last two starting QBs to win a game for the Browns were RG3 and Johnny Manziel....
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Yikes
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

I grew up a Bernie Kosar fan in the ‘80s watching Browns games at my grandfather’s house in Cleveland. I remember being relieved when Belichick got canned because he was the ogre who cut Kosar. It was like Del Rio releasing Brunell probably a year too early. I recall having high hopes for rookie QB Eric Zaire out of Georgia when he lit up the Bears in a preseason game, only to quickly fade into obliveon. To me that was the beginning of this long season of disappointment for the Dawg Pound.
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

(05-04-2018, 12:20 PM)TheDogCatcher Wrote: I grew up a Bernie Kosar fan in the ‘80s watching Browns games at my grandfather’s house in Cleveland. I remember being relieved when Belichick got canned because he was the ogre who cut Kosar. It was like Del Rio releasing Brunell probably a year too early. I recall having high hopes for rookie QB Eric Zaire out of Georgia when he lit up the Bears in a preseason game, only to quickly fade into obliveon. To me that was the beginning of this long season of disappointment for the Dawg Pound.

Did you watch A Football Like about the Browns and Belichick?  It was very insightful about the championship team he was building in Cleveland only to be screwed by the relocation announcement which lead to the demise of the teams production resulting in a losing season.  It takes you thought his coaching assistants which is like a hall of fame coaching staff and also his draft strategy that ultimately became the Ravens Super Bowl Championship team.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/cleveland-brow...and-Browns

(05-04-2018, 12:20 PM)TheDogCatcher Wrote: I grew up a Bernie Kosar fan in the ‘80s watching Browns games at my grandfather’s house in Cleveland. I remember being relieved when Belichick got canned because he was the ogre who cut Kosar. It was like Del Rio releasing Brunell probably a year too early. I recall having high hopes for rookie QB Eric Zaire out of Georgia when he lit up the Bears in a preseason game, only to quickly fade into obliveon. To me that was the beginning of this long season of disappointment for the Dawg Pound.

Man...Eric Zeier.  That's a name I haven't thought of in a long time.  I wanted the Jags to draft him because I liked watching him at GA.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

If the Browns are smart then they would start Tyrod Taylor all season and let my favorite player in the draft play next season. Baker Mayfield is going to be pretty good.