Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Cancer Institute Finally Admits Marijuana Kills Cancer

I got a favorable report. Everything normal with one small anomaly which may be genetic.
The days of uncertainty did bring clarity about some things, so overall, a positive experience.
Thanks again for the kind thoughts.

P.S.
Anybody wanna buy 27 lbs of baking soda?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(05-31-2018, 07:26 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: I got a favorable report.  Everything normal with one small anomaly which may be genetic.
The days of uncertainty did bring clarity about some things, so overall, a positive experience.

P.S.

Good to hear, BLT. I'm sure it must be a ton of weight off your shoulders. 

The baking soda is alllll yours.

(05-31-2018, 07:26 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: I got a favorable report.  Everything normal with one small anomaly which may be genetic.

P.S.

That's certainly good news, glad to hear it, man. I'm good on baking soda, but if you want to unload any of that cancer killing marijuana, I'm here for ya.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

P.S.

Glad to hear it, also glad the imaging cleared it up without the need to biopsy.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Great thread.

My last Cat Scan showed new nodules in my lungs that the doctor says are concerning, and now I have a new Cat Scan set for three months from now to see if they're growing. A prior nodule actually shrunk so that's promising.

At any rate, the same doctor keeps trying to get me on Optivo, but I see far too many red flags with the drug. He says that if it is cancer and I don't do Optivo, I'd probably die in a year. I feel like that's a challenge, and I feel like seeking alternate natural remedies instead.
'02

I sympathize with you folks who have fought the cancer battle. Longevity runs on my father's side of the family, but cancer is rampant on my mother's. I don't think about it much, but I worry sometimes.

(06-03-2018, 07:55 PM)Jags02 Wrote: Great thread.

My last Cat Scan showed new nodules in my lungs that the doctor says are concerning, and now I have a new Cat Scan set for three months from now to see if they're growing. A prior nodule actually shrunk so that's promising.

At any rate, the same doctor keeps trying to get me on Optivo, but I see far too many red flags with the drug. He says that if it is cancer and I don't do Optivo, I'd probably die in a year. I feel like that's a challenge, and I feel like seeking alternate natural remedies instead.

Well, go vegen and see how it goes. Honestly, doing the alternative stuff is much better at prevention than curing of cancer (mainly due to diet and lifestyle, minimal/nothing to do with the placebo supplements). I am not the biggest chemo fan, but I guarantee every drug out there had a lot more research done on it than any of the alternative supplements out there.

Optivo is fairly new from what I see online. I have to wonder if cost is a consideration. The 5 year survival on it looks to improve 3x from baseline of nothing, I am having difficulty finding a direct comparison of what seems to be the older competitor docetaxel (that aren't done by the manufacturer of Optivo). But I did find this:https://am.asco.org/docetaxel-traditional-treatments-improves-outcomes-advanced-localized-prostate-cancer for prostate cancer. Either way, you have to look up things yourself and decide. I cannot advise trusting medical advice on the internet (even mine Sad

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Ya, I have to get a repeat colonoscopy because I was so full of [BLEEP] even after a 2-day fast and 14 doses of laxative. It was apparently like trying to find a fumbled dose of brown microdot in the Woodstock mud. Glad I was knocked out and couldn't hear the screams of the surgical team.

(06-04-2018, 02:10 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: Ya, I have to get a repeat colonoscopy because I was so full of [BLEEP] even after a 2-day fast and 14 doses of laxative.  It was apparently like trying to find a fumbled dose of brown microdot in the Woodstock mud.  Glad I was knocked out and couldn't hear the screams of the surgical team.

Something, something, just like your usual posts here, something, something else.

Kidding of course, did you get the golightly or pills? That always helps.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(06-04-2018, 04:09 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-04-2018, 02:10 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: Ya, I have to get a repeat colonoscopy because I was so full of [BLEEP] even after a 2-day fast and 14 doses of laxative.  It was apparently like trying to find a fumbled dose of brown microdot in the Woodstock mud.  Glad I was knocked out and couldn't hear the screams of the surgical team.

Something, something, just like your usual posts here, something, something else.

Appreciate the Strunkian criticism. I'll have to brush up again.
I have no idea what golightly means. My wife and plumber can testify to that.

(06-04-2018, 06:41 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote:
(06-04-2018, 04:09 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Something, something, just like your usual posts here, something, something else.

Appreciate the Strunkian criticism.  I'll have to brush up again.
I have no idea what golightly means.  My wife and plumber can testify to that.

It's a prep pack consisting of a gallon sized bottle of liquid you drink that makes your body try to shoot your brains out your backside. It's pretty common for the procedure, takes about 4 hours to clean you out.

Sounds like it would clear the sinuses of anyone with their head up their [BLEEP]. I'll check it out.

(06-04-2018, 10:21 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-04-2018, 06:41 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: Appreciate the Strunkian criticism.  I'll have to brush up again.
I have no idea what golightly means.  My wife and plumber can testify to that.

It's a prep pack consisting of a gallon sized bottle of liquid you drink that makes your body try to shoot your brains out your backside. It's pretty common for the procedure, takes about 4 hours to clean you out.

It's GoLytely, but your description is perfect. Now that I'm about to top off my 6th decade and tested too much on the positive side with the simple home test last year, I get the pleasure of the experience every three years. 4 hours is best case scenario.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(06-05-2018, 11:32 AM)rollerjag Wrote:
(06-04-2018, 10:21 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: It's a prep pack consisting of a gallon sized bottle of liquid you drink that makes your body try to shoot your brains out your backside. It's pretty common for the procedure, takes about 4 hours to clean you out.

It's GoLytely, but your description is perfect. Now that I'm about to top off my 6th decade and tested too much on the positive side with the simple home test last year, I get the pleasure of the experience every three years. 4 hours is best case scenario.

I had 6 in a 24 month period including having to prep while in ICU and unable to walk to the toilet. Cancer takes many things, but your dignity is the most soul crushing.