Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL Top 100 Jaguars

So, seeing how they just went through the 40's and no Ramsey, Bouye, Campbell, or Jackson. Where do you think they will show? I think these four will at some point. What say you?
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Jackson wont make it

I think campbell top 30 and ramsey bouye top 20. Maybe they both squeek into top ten somehow but theres a lot of qbs left.
[Image: 0KIO8ln.gif]

I’d be surprised if Jackson didn’t make it. Respected as one of the very best DT’s in the league.

I have a feeling it will be Campbell and Ramsey only. Bouye and Jackson are deserving, but overshadowed.

I hope I’m wrong though.

(05-29-2018, 03:42 PM)rufftime Wrote: I have a feeling it will be Campbell and Ramsey only.  Bouye and Jackson are deserving, but overshadowed.

I hope I’m wrong though.

Bouye will make it. Wouldn't be surprised if the players ranked him either just in front of Ramsey or behind him. Wouldn't be surprised if they try to do some goofy back-to-back segment on them. But I say they both end up in the top 30. Campbell should also be in the top 30. He was playing at NFL Defensive MVP level all year long and was in the running for it. Jackson deserves to be on the list. He's underrated. I honestly think he should be in the 30 - 49 range at the very minimum.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 05-29-2018, 07:10 PM by RedRooster28.)

I think it was posted somewhere that we have 6, so, shamefully, I’m guessing Jackson didn’t make it, which is a joke.

Moving on, I will arbitrarily predict Bouye in the 30s, Ramsey in the 20s (players know he faced the opponents #1 most of the time), and Campbell in the teens.

But who knows, they voted Cox in the 60s, Ngakoue in the 80s, and Rhodes in the 50s, so they are clearly all on drugs/blind (all of those players should be higher).

I will predict Bouye in the 30's, Ramsay in the low teens and Calais at number 9.

Would love to see Calais in the top ten. As he has earned the right to deserve it!
Ready for May Day and May Flowers!

Nfl already stated only remaining dt is Donald. No jackson on the list.

(05-29-2018, 10:45 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: Nfl already stated only remaining dt is Donald. No jackson on the list.

Someone said that about Martin being the last OG to be on the list, and then DeCastro shows up in the 40s.

Think Ramsey is next week and then Calais will be the week after

(This post was last modified: 06-05-2018, 04:34 AM by JagFanatic24.)

(05-29-2018, 11:48 AM)jvillejagsn1 Wrote: So, seeing how they just went through the 40's and no Ramsey, Bouye, Campbell, or Jackson. Where do you think they will show? I think these four will at some point. What say you?

Jackson probably wont make the list.

(06-04-2018, 09:56 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: https://www.jaguars.com/news/top-100-a-j-bouye-at-no-35

Bouye #35

That is super low for the year he had. He should be in the top 25 in my opinion.

We all thought most of the disrespect would stop after last year. Nope. And I love it! The players still have that motivation to shut everyone up! Let's get it!
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

(06-05-2018, 10:56 AM)jvillejagsn1 Wrote: We all thought most of the disrespect would stop after last year. Nope. And I love it! The players still have that motivation to shut everyone up! Let's get it!

I love seeing these guys still playing with a chip on their shoulders, but the team actually has won over several high profile analysts and talking heads after 2017. 

I've seen lots of respect for this football team this offseason from a dozen or more "sports personalities" that previously would make the Jags a punchline. 

Sure there are still some haters and doubters out there, but there is also lots of respect.

(This post was last modified: 06-05-2018, 12:23 PM by Caldrac.)

(06-04-2018, 09:56 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: https://www.jaguars.com/news/top-100-a-j-bouye-at-no-35

Bouye #35

Wayyyyyyy too low. Way too low. Pound for pound he was THE hardest cover man to complete a pass on last year. Not only that but he also made more plays on the ball knowing that he would see more passes his way with Ramsey locking up the other side of the field or the top receiver. 

He should be in the top 30. Not 35th. These players ranking these lists are trash. Especially for leaving Malik [BLEEP] Jackson off of it as well. He's been dominate over the last two years here and he's coming off his best year yet. Campbell and Ngakoue don't have the year they had without him disrupting the interior. It's that simple. 

Really getting tired of the love fest for Aaron Donald too. He bullies the Cardinals and Seahawks four times in total per year and that's where he typically eats up most of his statistics. 6 of his 11 sacks last year came between those match ups. Wilson has been running for his life the last two years with no protection and they can't keep anybody healthy in Arizona behind that line either. I am not saying he's overrated. I am just saying that both of these guys are equally disruptive and to only see Donald heralded and not the other is a joke. 

Meanwhile these same [BLEEP] will put guys like Watt and Watson on the list and they can't even play a full season of football. Watt may never be the same player again.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(06-05-2018, 12:20 PM)Caldrac Wrote:

Bouye #35

Wayyyyyyy too low. Way too low. Pound for pound he was THE hardest cover man to complete a pass on last year. Not only that but he also made more plays on the ball knowing that he would see more passes his way with Ramsey locking up the other side of the field or the top receiver. 

He should be in the top 30. Not 35th. These players ranking these lists are trash. Especially for leaving Malik [BLEEP] Jackson off of it as well. He's been dominate over the last two years here and he's coming off his best year yet. Campbell and Ngakoue don't have the year they had without him disrupting the interior. It's that simple. 

Really getting tired of the love fest for Aaron Donald too. He bullies the Cardinals and Seahawks four times in total per year and that's where he typically eats up most of his statistics. 6 of his 11 sacks last year came between those match ups. Wilson has been running for his life the last two years with no protection and they can't keep anybody healthy in Arizona behind that line either. I am not saying he's overrated. I am just saying that both of these guys are equally disruptive and to only see Donald heralded and not the other is a joke. 

Meanwhile these same [BLEEP] will put guys like Watt and Watson on the list and they can't even play a full season of football. Watt may never be the same player again.

God bless you Cal.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!