Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Raiders @ Jags Game Day Thread 2nd Half***

Quote:I dont like being constantly reminded of the Thursday night prime time embarrassment on the horizon.

No chance we get embarrassed on a Thursday night. Tennessee is struggling against the Colts.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Cowher doing his best to sell our game on Thursday. Lol.

Yeah after his panel just said we need to put in Henne.

Wallbash Wallbash Wallbash Wallbash

Quote:Call me a fair weather fan but I've had it

Watching the browns play a closer game against a good team rather than us only scoring 6 vs the worst defense in the NFL
Who is kevin Hogan for the Browns?

Quote:Cowher doing his best to sell our game on Thursday. Lol.

It's like selling tickets to the gas chamber
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Yeah, may have been joking, who knows. This team is a joke.

Lying, not joking. There is nothing funny about people saying we should put a crappy backup in the game.

Benching Bortles may be good for him
[Image: giphy.gif]

why is anyone suprised? When do we ever beat a good team

Quote:No chance we get embarrassed on a Thursday night. Tennessee is struggling against the Colts.

And all the blind optimists here said we'd be all over Oakland lol, it looks like Varsity vs JV right now and the Raiders are not even playing well

Quote:No chance we get embarrassed on a Thursday night. Tennessee is struggling against the Colts.

Raiders have the worst defense in the league and we have 6 points at halftime. Why in the world would you think there is no chance we get embarassed by any team at this point? 

Quote:Gonna turn into a blowout real quick. Bortles will chuck a few more ints now we're 2 scores down.
And then he'll throw a couple TDs and spacecoastjag will get to claim that he has outplayed every QB he has faced in his entire careers so far. 

Just re-wound to watch..

Tony Gonzales is flabbergasted by the suck that is BB5.  Boomer says put in Henne...

Welp...  I'm not too offended.

Quote:Lying, not joking. There is nothing funny about people saying we should put a crappy backup in the game.

Well, the starter is crappy right now and has been all season

Quote:Phil Simms is not there.

Yes he is. He's wearing a Boomer Esiason mask.

Quote:Lying, not joking. There is nothing funny about people saying we should put a crappy backup in the game.

Well when your starter is crappy also...

The first drive of the 2nd half is going to tell me what I need to know.  Come down and score and I'm still interested.  Go 3 and out and eh......

Quote:And all the blind optimists here said we'd be all over Oakland lol, it looks like Varsity vs JV right now and the Raiders are not even playing well

People are not blind when they say we should win the game.

Quote:Raiders have the worst defense in the league and we have 6 points at halftime. Why in the world would you think there is no chance we get embarassed by any team at this point?

Look at the poster you quoted and you have your answer.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Can't Marquise Lee just make it easy and bring the kickoff back for a touchdown

Quote:Benching Bortles may be good for him

I think we said the same thing when we benched Gabbert for Henne.

History repeating itself.

How old is Garrard?