Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Regression of Blake Bortles

Yes. He is one of the worst QBs in the league.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Brandon Allen sucks too. 

They should pay us to watch this crap

It's not official yet, but I'm getting closer and closer to giving up on him. 

Bortles couldn't even look competent against a very bad defense. I am a supporter of his, but he might have regressed to unfixable.
No commercial messages in sigs

(This post was last modified: 10-23-2016, 03:53 PM by GlockBortles.)

Blake is trash. Hes not a starting quarterback in this league. i dont care 4500 yds, i dont care about 35 tds, i dont care about his so called "gunslinger" mentality or his upside that doesnt actually exist hes bad at football.

Fire Caldwell, he struckout

It's the curse of the Jaguars.  If we had drafted Carr, Bridgewater, etc they would have turned out the same way.  

Oh no, we suck again.

He's trash. He has a big, fat belly so you know he spends his offseason drinking beer and eating potato chips. His throwing motion is like Tebow, he put in no work to fix it this year. He can't read a defense, watch his barstool sports interview, the guy is a [BLEEP] idiot. No wonder his hot blonde girlfriend dumped him. She knew he was a fat,smelly loser.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Everyone is regressing, the coaches need to go immediately.

Quote:Fire Caldwell, he struckout
This does nothing. We might hire another Gene Smith and he'll gut the only promising players we have. At least we know Caldwell can get us talent, i'd give him another shot at drafting a QB.

Honestly, people are overreacting. He's regressing no doubt but that's an indictment on this staff. He has tools, we've seen good things from him. He's not trash, but he definitely needs work and improvement. I want to see what a good coach can do with him before we give up

New coach new qb. This team is trash

It's over get a new QB. Too many flaws. The TD to Thomas should have been an INT

Quote:It's over get a new QB. Too many flaws. The TD to Thomas should have been an INT

So we write him off completely after six games with a crap coaching staff. Seems legit.

I say give Bortles next year with a proven coach. If we see same flaws then we know what it is, and cut ties.

I would also bring in someone for competition

(This post was last modified: 10-23-2016, 04:13 PM by Holger.)

The issues that he has are too much to fix for any coaching staff. Apart from the mechanics, he has issues mentally, scannig the field, decision making, staring down receivers. That is really hard to unlearn.

I'm not giving up on BBINT.

But I'm not encouraged by how he's been playing, either. He's regressed badly, he's angry about it, and he's not channeling that anger to make himself better. He's falling behind it and getting worse.

Quote:It's not official yet, but I'm getting closer and closer to giving up on him.

Count me in as officially given up. I have seen all I need to see. NEXT.

Lmao. Wow dude.
No commercial messages in sigs