Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Sean Hannity Most Watched Show on Television Monday

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/201...rette.html

Even beating The Bachelorette! I guess the country quietly cares about what Trump has to say.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Soooooo, Hannity is Trumps sock puppet?
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(06-13-2018, 04:43 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Soooooo, Hannity is Trumps sock puppet?

In oh so many ways.

Hannity calls Trump every night to read him bedtime stories.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Pick your poison.

I didn't see one positive article about the meeting between the US and NK on CNN

I didn't see one negative article about the meeting between the US and NK on FoxNews

It's all garbage that panders to a specific audience.

(06-14-2018, 09:50 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: Pick your poison.

I didn't see one positive article about the meeting between the US and NK on CNN

I didn't see one negative article about the meeting between the US and NK on FoxNews

Indeed.

In order to get honest info... one should read the same story by multiple sources and then come to a reasonable conclusion for yourself....
It's kinda silly we gotta do so much work to get fair balanced reporting.

Although... I will say.. Fox has plenty of anchors and reporters that call Trump on his BS when they see it...
and the other networks rarely if ever have any positive Trump people (outside of guests they are trying to get in gotcha moments)

OANN is a conservative leaning news source that is much more "this is the news, minus the opinion"
but even still, you can spot bias if you want.

I fear in today's day and age... actual news and actual reporting are dead. Journalism is dead.
100 something characters...
a quick blog post surrounded by ads...
no source citing... no fact checking (until after the fact)

Kinda gross....

(06-14-2018, 09:54 AM)Kane Wrote:
(06-14-2018, 09:50 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: Pick your poison.

Indeed.

In order to get honest info... one should read the same story by multiple sources and then come to a reasonable conclusion for yourself....
It's kinda silly we gotta do so much work to get fair balanced reporting.

Although... I will say.. Fox has plenty of anchors and reporters that call Trump on his BS when they see it...
and the other networks rarely if ever have any positive Trump people (outside of guests they are trying to get in gotcha moments)

OANN is a conservative leaning news source that is much more "this is the news, minus the opinion"
but even still, you can spot bias if you want.

I fear in today's day and age... actual news and actual reporting are dead. Journalism is dead.
100 something characters...
a quick blog post surrounded by ads...
no source citing... no fact checking (until after the fact)

Kinda gross....

If the average Journalist is too lazy to fact check anything...

The average American Joe never will. That's what they are counting on.

I read everything that I can on a subject and I find the truth lies in the middle of all the sources.

I’m glad someone is watching him, I can’t. The same with Tucker Carlson. Geezus, that guy...

Anyone else shocked that Stroud loves Hannity?

(06-14-2018, 12:25 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I’m glad someone is watching him, I can’t. The same with Tucker Carlson. Geezus, that guy...

I agree, same with Don Lemon.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

They're paid to entertain, not to inform.

I think that's the general thing that most people miss.

But actual journalists are just as awful.

HDS even exceeds TDS these days.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato