Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
25 Beers That Changed America

Natty Boh and Pabst are my go to beers.......

25 Beers That Changed America

Every beer has the potential to have a huge impact. But the beers on this list go further than just helping you get the courage to hit on somebody out of your league. These American beers have had a huge impact on beer itself, and in turn, our pot-bellied nation. From trend-setters to game-changers, micro to macro, here are 25 beers that changed America. Each sip is a little bit of beer history.

https://www.thrillist.com/drink/nation/b...-breweries
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I expected a list of only horrible generic ales, was pleasantly surprised after a few scrolls.

Nothing on here is really an "amazing" beer in my opinion (that I've tried) but I definitely see how they could have changed the beer landscape. Only about 5 or 6 on here I haven't tried, and those are mostly the 100+ year olds
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(This post was last modified: 07-05-2018, 03:37 PM by Caldrac.)

I like Sam Adams and Yuengling on this list. Other than that though I normally go after Old Rasputin (Russian Imperial Stout), Einstok Pale Ale (Icelandic) & on gameday's a four pack of Dragon's Milk (Aged in Whiskey Barrels) is all I need.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

[Image: left%20hand%20milk%20stout%20nitro_14980...40_480.jpg]

I don't always drink beer. But when I do...

(07-05-2018, 03:32 PM)Caldrac Wrote: I like Sam Adams and Yuengling on this list. Other than that though I normally go after Old Rasputin (Russian Imperial Stout), Einstok Pale Ale (Icelandic) & on gameday's a four pack of Dragon's Milk (Aged in Whiskey Barrels) is all I need.

Einstok makes great beer
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I like whatever happens to be in my refrigerator...
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Ten Fiddy
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(07-05-2018, 03:32 PM)Caldrac Wrote: I like Sam Adams and Yuengling on this list. Other than that though I normally go after Old Rasputin (Russian Imperial Stout), Einstok Pale Ale (Icelandic) & on gameday's a four pack of Dragon's Milk (Aged in Whiskey Barrels) is all I need.

That's an interesting set of beers. I've had the first, seen the second but the third has eluded me. Is it an American beer?
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

I was clicking along until the Widmer. Then I fell off.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

(This post was last modified: 07-09-2018, 12:41 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

I drank a lot of these prior to the age of 25.   Busch 16 oz can

[Image: 41259.jpg]