Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2018/19 English Football League Thread (Not Premier League)..

(08-12-2018, 08:56 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(08-08-2018, 03:54 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: damn... see that is why I wished they had a channel that televised lower league games over here. We get the PL and some la liga but it is awesome to watch teams that don't have some 80mil player who ends up being the focal point(at least that is what I end up watching) during a match. I streamed the Sheffield United game and even though I was disappointed they lost it was still a fun game to watch.

I haven't looked into the link below but perhaps there is a league pass ??  I did subscribe to the PL for $50/season which is extremely cheap.

https://www.efl.com/iFollow/subscribe/

I'm not sure how it works, I believe that you sign up for a particular team and overseas fans can watch/listen to the games live and on demand plus watch extended highlights and interviews etc..
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2018/19 English Football League Thread (Not Premier League).. - by DarloJAG84 - 08-15-2018, 01:43 PM