Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
So much HATE under Trump

(07-22-2018, 10:31 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-22-2018, 07:39 PM)mikesez Wrote: Which part? The Manson girls tried to kill Gerald Ford and they were trying to establish white supremacy.

Clearly the hallmarks of the Right... Rolleyes

hey if you're going to disown those two, just be aware that any left winger may disown any violent person too.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(07-22-2018, 05:47 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(07-22-2018, 04:59 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Yes, it's always Trump's fault that lefties shoot congresspersons. JFK, Reagan, and Gabby Giffords are totally behind you.

I didn't say anything about any of those earlier incidents.
But, since you're playing that game, the Manson girls were righties.

What makes them righties in your mind?
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(07-22-2018, 10:31 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-22-2018, 07:39 PM)mikesez Wrote: Which part? The Manson girls tried to kill Gerald Ford and they were trying to establish white supremacy.

Clearly the hallmarks of the Right... Rolleyes

hey if you're going to disown those two, just be aware that any left winger may disown any violent person too.

(07-23-2018, 07:24 AM)copycat Wrote:
(07-22-2018, 05:47 PM)mikesez Wrote: I didn't say anything about any of those earlier incidents.
But, since you're playing that game, the Manson girls were righties.

What makes them righties in your mind?

In his mind Righties are lauded by The Weatherman and try to kill Republican Presidents. Tells you all you need to know, yes?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(07-23-2018, 08:11 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(07-22-2018, 10:31 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Clearly the hallmarks of the Right... Rolleyes

You’ve added an entirely new dimension to grasping at straws. 

I don’t believe I’ve ever witnessed someone talk themselves into circles like you.

(This post was last modified: 07-23-2018, 11:01 AM by mikesez.)

(07-23-2018, 08:52 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-23-2018, 07:24 AM)copycat Wrote: What makes them righties in your mind?

In his mind Righties are lauded by The Weatherman and try to kill Republican Presidents. Tells you all you need to know, yes?

ever heard of horseshoe theory?

(07-23-2018, 08:53 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(07-23-2018, 08:11 AM)mikesez Wrote: hey if you're going to disown those two, just be aware that any left winger may disown any violent person too.

You’ve added an entirely new dimension to grasping at straws. 

I don’t believe I’ve ever witnessed someone talk themselves into circles like you.

I know that it's a circle.  I'm trying to show you that it's a circle.

(07-23-2018, 11:01 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(07-23-2018, 08:52 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: In his mind Righties are lauded by The Weatherman and try to kill Republican Presidents. Tells you all you need to know, yes?

ever heard of horseshoe theory?

(07-23-2018, 08:53 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: You’ve added an entirely new dimension to grasping at straws. 

What does the Horse Shoe Theory have to do with why you think they were righties?

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(07-23-2018, 11:49 AM)copycat Wrote:
(07-23-2018, 11:01 AM)mikesez Wrote: ever heard of horseshoe theory?

What does the Horse Shoe Theory have to do with why you think they were righties?

The horseshoe theory is that any political views that is sufficiently different from the current political consensus is, functionally and in the short term, indistinguishable from any other extreme view.
This is because, in the short term, such extremists are focused on destroying the existing centers of power.  
Anyone  willing to resort to violence, like assassination, to change our political system can fall in this category.

(07-23-2018, 12:39 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(07-23-2018, 11:49 AM)copycat Wrote: What does the Horse Shoe Theory have to do with why you think they were righties?

The horseshoe theory is that any political views that is sufficiently different from the current political consensus is, functionally and in the short term, indistinguishable from any other extreme view.
This is because, in the short term, such extremists are focused on destroying the existing centers of power.  
Anyone  willing to resort to violence, like assassination, to change our political system can fall in this category.

The Horse Shoe Theory from my understanding is that the further either side gets away from the center the more they resemble each other.  

You still have not answered the question.  Why do you say the Manson girls were righties?

(07-23-2018, 12:54 PM)copycat Wrote:
(07-23-2018, 12:39 PM)mikesez Wrote: The horseshoe theory is that any political views that is sufficiently different from the current political consensus is, functionally and in the short term, indistinguishable from any other extreme view.

The Horse Shoe Theory from my understanding is that the further either side gets away from the center the more they resemble each other.  

You still have not answered the question.  Why do you say the Manson girls were righties?

Because he's confused?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 07-23-2018, 01:12 PM by pirkster.)

(07-23-2018, 01:01 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-23-2018, 12:54 PM)copycat Wrote: The Horse Shoe Theory from my understanding is that the further either side gets away from the center the more they resemble each other.  

Because he's confused?

The Google effect and millenials.

All the information at their fingertips, none of the wisdom necessary to actually understand it between the ears.
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Two horseshoes make a circle.

(07-23-2018, 07:03 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(07-22-2018, 10:31 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Clearly the hallmarks of the Right... Rolleyes

So liberals can somehow disown Maxine Waters?
'02

(07-23-2018, 02:44 PM)Jags02 Wrote:
(07-23-2018, 07:03 AM)mikesez Wrote: hey if you're going to disown those two, just be aware that any left winger may disown any violent person too.

Chuck Schumer did.

(07-23-2018, 02:44 PM)Jags02 Wrote:
(07-23-2018, 07:03 AM)mikesez Wrote: hey if you're going to disown those two, just be aware that any left winger may disown any violent person too.

In his mind she's a right wing Republican.

(07-23-2018, 02:47 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(07-23-2018, 02:44 PM)Jags02 Wrote: So liberals can somehow disown Maxine Waters?

Chuck Schumer did.

(07-23-2018, 03:54 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-23-2018, 02:44 PM)Jags02 Wrote: So liberals can somehow disown Maxine Waters?

In his mind she's a right wing Republican.

Oh mikie, a down vote? Heavens, whatever shall I do to absolve this stain upon my soul?

(07-23-2018, 05:37 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-23-2018, 02:47 PM)mikesez Wrote: Chuck Schumer did.

(07-23-2018, 03:54 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: In his mind she's a right wing Republican.

Oh mikie, a down vote? Heavens, whatever shall I do to absolve this stain upon my soul?

Can those things be revoked? Say you were just joking and I'll take it back.

(For those who are not members of this forum and browsing as a guest, this thread provides a classic example of Trump Derangement Syndrome. I promise, it is not reflective of the political views or mental state of all Jaguars fans.)
Only a chump boos the home team!

(07-23-2018, 06:06 PM)Kotite Wrote: (For those who are not members of this forum and browsing as a guest, this thread provides a classic example of Trump Derangement Syndrome. I promise, it is not reflective of the political views or mental state of all Jaguars fans.)

Yes, you're really about the only one with full blown TDS. A few mild cases here and there, but you clearly have the worst case by far.

(07-23-2018, 05:53 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(07-23-2018, 05:37 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Oh mikie, a down vote? Heavens, whatever shall I do to absolve this stain upon my soul?

Can those things be revoked? Say you were just joking and I'll take it back.

So you're saying your Horse Shoe Theory nonsense wasn't legit? Because my example is just about as logical as your Manson Family one. Were you just kidding?