Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2022, 08:25 PM by Lucky2Last. Edited 1 time in total.)

You guys can joke however you want, but if I had a night with AOC, I'd do my best to work the progressive out of her.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-11-2022, 08:22 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: You guys can joke however you want, but if I had a night with AOC, I'd do my best to work the progressive out of her.

The southern border is always open.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2022, 09:14 PM by Jags. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-11-2022, 08:32 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(01-11-2022, 08:22 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: You guys can joke however you want, but if I had a night with AOC, I'd do my best to work the progressive out of her.

The southern border is always open.

As well as her mouth

If I had a night alone with her, I’d be filing a lawsuit since she most likely kidnapped me. That, and I’d probably throw up in my mouth a lil bit.

Ok but remember you have no one to blame but yourself if you end up with offspring that look like Mister Ed. Wilber!
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

This thread is exactly how AOC keeps her name in the news. Her and the squad are legislative nobodies but their provocative utterances keep tongues wagging which lends them the image of actual achievers.

(01-12-2022, 06:57 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: This thread is exactly how AOC keeps her name in the news. Her and the squad are legislative nobodies but their provocative utterances keep tongues wagging which lends them the image of actual achievers.

You could say the same of MTG and, for the most part, Trump as well.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(01-12-2022, 10:11 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-12-2022, 06:57 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: This thread is exactly how AOC keeps her name in the news. Her and the squad are legislative nobodies but their provocative utterances keep tongues wagging which lends them the image of actual achievers.

I wouldn’t call Trump a legislative nobody.

(01-12-2022, 10:34 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(01-12-2022, 10:11 AM)mikesez Wrote: You could say the same of MTG and, for the most part, Trump as well.

I wouldn’t call Trump a legislative nobody.

He achieved some stuff, but the number of news cycles he controlled had nothing to do with what he was achieving.  He was the master of the provocative utterance that keeps tongues wagging.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(01-12-2022, 12:12 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-12-2022, 10:34 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: I wouldn’t call Trump a legislative nobody.

He achieved some stuff, but the number of news cycles he controlled had nothing to do with what he was achieving.  He was the master of the provocative utterance that keeps tongues wagging.

If you listen carefully, you'll realize those weren't wagging tongues.  All the noise was actually the yapping of Chihuahua-sized dogs being made to follow on very short leashes (Democrats).
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Well, he still thinks January 6th was an insurrection, so he is incapable of spotting wagging tongues.

(This post was last modified: 01-12-2022, 08:20 PM by Jags.)

OMG, She’s so hawt, I want to have her babies.  And in her mind, she probably thinks that could actually happen.

AOC has unraveled. Cursing at protestors now? LOL!

(03-05-2024, 08:07 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: AOC has unraveled.  Cursing at protestors now? LOL!

She is what she always was. A bartender with zero intellect that got noticed by a Soros flunkie.

(01-12-2022, 10:11 AM)mikesez Wrote:

Yep, AOC and MTG are essentially the same person, on opposite ends of the spectrum.

(This post was last modified: 03-05-2024, 09:52 AM by homebiscuit. Edited 1 time in total.)

(03-05-2024, 09:16 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(01-12-2022, 10:11 AM)mikesez Wrote: You could say the same of MTG and, for the most part, Trump as well.

Yep, AOC and MTG are essentially the same person, on opposite ends of the spectrum.

The problem is they are both used to drive news cycles, which is what the media wants because it generates clicks, thus revenue. Journalism has degenerated into nothing more than social media. 

It used to be true journalists kept decorum, sanity and facts glued together. Those days are long gone. Now it’s about generating narratives and fomenting discourse. Most of what passes for journalism today is establishmentarianism. This applies across the ideological spectrum. The only way to return accountability and order to government is to reestablish the tenets of true journalism. I don’t see that happening anytime soon.

Edit.

To wit: https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/05/media/new...index.html

(03-05-2024, 08:07 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: AOC has unraveled.  Cursing at protestors now? LOL!
Genuine question.

Why did you leave for an extended period of time and why choose now to come back?

(03-05-2024, 09:58 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
Genuine question.

Why did you leave for an extended period of time and why choose now to come back?

FSG banned me for something and I just never came back, then got bored after season ended.

(03-05-2024, 10:14 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(03-05-2024, 09:58 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Genuine question.

FSG banned me for something and I just never came back, then got bored after season ended.

Bull [BLEEP], I did not ban you. I gave you a warning back in January of 2022; it was your first and had no suspension time associated with it. Don't be putting that on me.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(03-05-2024, 10:14 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(03-05-2024, 09:58 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Genuine question.

Moderators don't ban members without discussion among all of us.  It is extremely rare for a user to be banned with no warnings.  This is pretty much "fake news".

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(03-05-2024, 11:08 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(03-05-2024, 10:14 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: FSG banned me for something and I just never came back, then got bored after season ended.

Bull [BLEEP], I did not ban you. I gave you a warning back in January of 2022; it was your first and had no suspension time associated with it. Don't be putting that on me.

Was it a suspension with a glitch maybe?

Devils advocate