Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL.com - Titans signing safety Kenny Vaccaro to replace Cyprien

Titans signing safety Kenny Vaccaro to replace Cyprien

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...ce-cyprien

NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports the Tennessee Titans are signing former Saints safety Kenny Vaccaro. The team lost Johnathan Cyprien (ACL) for the season earlier this week.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Super bowl bound
[Image: incredulous.gif]

(08-05-2018, 06:30 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Super bowl bound

Definitely an upgrade over Cyp, unfortunately
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

So glad they signed Kenny Vaccaro and not Eric Reid. Lol, good thing his flight was delayed three times, Reid's the better player.

(This post was last modified: 08-05-2018, 02:58 PM by TurndownforWatt.)

(08-05-2018, 09:23 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(08-05-2018, 06:30 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Super bowl bound

Definitely an upgrade over Cyp, unfortunately

Not really, kind of a wash. I watched this kid at Texas and his play has followed him into the league, Vaccaro is a box safety who gives up big plays in the passing game.. that's why he was still available ( box safeties aren't exactly a hot commodity in today's league). I mean he'll help out against the run, which won't be too bad against Jacksonville, but the rest of the division and the majority of the NFL aren't run heavy teams.

I would not call Vaccaro a upgrade... in fact I'd love to buy whatever pilot or pilots that were responsible for Eric Reid's flight delays a beer. Big Grin

(08-05-2018, 02:35 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: So glad they signed Kenny Vaccaro and not Eric Reid. Lol, good thing his flight was delayed three times, Reid's the better player.

Definitely agree here. I actually think Cyp may be better than Vaccaro in coverage. Not sure this is an upgrade as much as it is a band-aid.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(08-05-2018, 02:48 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(08-05-2018, 09:23 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Definitely an upgrade over Cyp, unfortunately

Not really, kind of a wash. I watched this kid at Texas and his play has followed him into the league, Vaccaro is a box safety who gives up big plays in the passing game.. that's why he was still available ( box safeties aren't exactly a hot commodity in today's league). I mean he'll help out against the run, which won't be too bad against Jacksonville, but the rest of the division and the majority of the NFL aren't run heavy teams.

I would not call Vaccaro a upgrade... in fact I'd love to buy whatever pilot or pilots that were responsible for Eric Reid's flight delays a beer. Big Grin

Hope so!
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

LOL....an August free agent upgrade.

Dave would like to forget about that draft

Joekel
Cyp
Gratz
Ace Sanders
Denard Robinson
Josh Evans
Jeremy Harris

...it was ugly

Vaccaro fitting in nicely so far
[Image: incredulous.gif]