Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Corey Coleman traded to Buffalo

For a 2020 7th round pick. Browns gonna Brown. 

https://twitter.com/AllbrightNFL/status/...49122?s=19
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

He seemed like at least a good depth player. Is he seriously injured or something?

The Browns have officially departed ways with everyone that was acquired for the #2 pick that they traded to the Eagles (who got Carson Wentz)

ESPN threw up a chart illustrating the Browns have departed ways with their 7 or 8 first round picks that they drafted between 2011-2016 (which at times included multiple 1st round picks that they accumulated via trades). Kind of hard to believe that they had a better record than the Jags during that time period.

Looks like they put too much faith into Calloway. Already in trouble... one day after a trade. Lol... Browns...

(08-07-2018, 04:17 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Looks like they put too much faith into Calloway. Already in trouble... one day after a trade. Lol... Browns...

OMG what an idiot -- Pulled over at 2:59am on Sunday morning - Marijuana possession and a suspended license .... drug test next.

As I said....

Browns gonna Brown
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(08-07-2018, 01:07 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:  Kind of hard to believe that they had a better record than the Jags during that time period.

Until you look at the effects of the failed drafting.
1-31 in two seasons.
Which probably won't be much better than 7-41(?) after this season?

Calloway is hands down better than Laquan Treadw....I meant Corey Coleman.

(08-08-2018, 09:03 AM)Kane Wrote:
(08-07-2018, 01:07 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:  Kind of hard to believe that they had a better record than the Jags during that time period.

Until you look at the effects of the failed drafting.
1-31 in two seasons.
Which probably won't be much better than 7-41(?) after this season?

Good Point.  Little did Cleveland know that the Colt McCoy & Branden Weeden days were really their Good Ole Days !!

Coleman returns to Cleveland tonight. Should be an interesting storyline
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Okay, I finally saw ep 2 of hardknocks.. and I got to say, MAN! What a freaking crybaby Coleman is! I'm sorry, but I would never want a guy like that on my team.

Also I know Calloway is a idiot, but after watching Coleman almost burst out into tears and his glaring entitlement issue..I'd still take Calloway over him and pray he can remove his head from his rear end.