Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Alien spaceship may lay off Florida coast

Alien spaceship may lay off Florida coast, says Discovery Channel treasure hunter

In a close encounter of the submerged kind, a Discovery Channel treasure hunter said he found what could be a massive extraterrestrial structure at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean off the Florida coast.

https://www.tampabay.com/news/science/Al..._170882935
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

leave TMD alone

I'm going to go ahead and say it is NOT a giant alien ship BUT there will be an 8 part special on the Discovery Channel that includes a bunch of interviews with alien "experts" and eventually ends without ever revealing whatever it is down there in the first place.
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

If it is an alien spaceship, the government will seize the area and the military will have orders to shoot anyone who comes within the restricted zone.

[Image: d4d307162dbdbf58980cf18f0fc72787.jpg]
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(08-22-2018, 03:09 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: [Image: d4d307162dbdbf58980cf18f0fc72787.jpg]

Here's a big problem with the 'alien theorists'.  How can take anybody that looks like this seriously?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(08-19-2018, 07:01 PM)Vicbow Rules Wrote: I'm going to go ahead and say it is NOT  a giant alien ship BUT there will be an 8 part special on the Discovery Channel that includes a bunch of interviews with alien "experts" and eventually ends without ever revealing whatever it is down there in the first place.

I've always wondered about that.  Exactly how does one become an "expert" in aliens?
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

[Image: giphy.webp]
Check Bill Nye's credentials...
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(This post was last modified: 08-23-2018, 04:03 AM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(08-22-2018, 04:11 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(08-19-2018, 07:01 PM)Vicbow Rules Wrote: I'm going to go ahead and say it is NOT  a giant alien ship BUT there will be an 8 part special on the Discovery Channel that includes a bunch of interviews with alien "experts" and eventually ends without ever revealing whatever it is down there in the first place.

I've always wondered about that.  Exactly how does one become an "expert" in aliens?

Probably the same place that makes some people become an "expert" on Bigfoots. LOL.

[Image: meme8.jpg]