Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Merged Andrew Luck Threads

(08-21-2018, 02:26 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: I saw maybe 4 passes that had NFL velocity. The rest looked weak.

Doesn't really matter since that line will probably get him killed by week 4 anyway.

He was certainly under a lot of pressure last night. Just imagine a game plan and better DL going after them.

We sacked Brisset 10 times and he's a horse to bring down. Luck could be in trouble.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Rather than just assume how Andrew Luck is doing in his return back....why don't we just hear his thoughts from their last game against the Ravens?

https://twitter.com/CaptAndrewLuck/statu...4011801600

(08-21-2018, 02:53 PM)Brett Wrote: Rather than just assume how Andrew Luck is doing in his return back....why don't we just hear his thoughts from their last game against the Ravens?

https://twitter.com/CaptAndrewLuck/statu...4011801600

This is glorious
[Image: incredulous.gif]

(08-21-2018, 03:34 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: Damn.. his throwing velocity has fallen off a cliff..

https://mobile.twitter.com/NFL/status/10...-ravens%2F
He has the velocity of last year of his career Peyton Manning right now. Hopefully that shoulder continues to improve, but I don't see how it will during the season. No wonder they're turning down 2nd round draft picks for Jacoby Brissett.

definitely looked weak.  Throws were late, the ones beyond 15yards floated.  He was throwing behind Wrs, not because he was late with the read but because the ball just wasn't moving like it used to.  It almost seemed like his brain was stuck thinking that his arm was still the same as it was before.  As much as I hate the colts I like luck and hope he can get back to where he was.   Not a big fan of a young player falling off a cliff due to an injury. 

Their Oline looked way better.
Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

(08-21-2018, 08:22 PM)realtorpat Wrote:
(08-21-2018, 03:34 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: Damn.. his throwing velocity has fallen off a cliff..

https://mobile.twitter.com/NFL/status/10...-ravens%2F
He has the velocity of last year of his career Peyton Manning right now. Hopefully that shoulder continues to improve, but I don't see how it will during the season. No wonder they're turning down 2nd round draft picks for Jacoby Brissett.

definitely looked weak.  Throws were late, the ones beyond 15yards floated.  He was throwing behind Wrs, not because he was late with the read but because the ball just wasn't moving like it used to.  It almost seemed like his brain was stuck thinking that his arm was still the same as it was before.  As much as I hate the colts I like luck and hope he can get back to where he was.   Not a big fan of a young player falling off a cliff due to an injury. 

Which is scary because it still looked like crap
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-21-2018, 09:03 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(08-21-2018, 08:22 PM)realtorpat Wrote: definitely looked weak.  Throws were late, the ones beyond 15yards floated.  He was throwing behind Wrs, not because he was late with the read but because the ball just wasn't moving like it used to.  It almost seemed like his brain was stuck thinking that his arm was still the same as it was before.  As much as I hate the colts I like luck and hope he can get back to where he was.   Not a big fan of a young player falling off a cliff due to an injury. 

Which is scary because it still looked like crap
I thought the same thing when I read that. I guess only 2 sacks in less than a half is SOME improvement.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Lucks foot hurts. Unlucky
[Image: incredulous.gif]