Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
TDS in full display

Cashier Refuses Customer's Money For Shocking Reason

A Trump supporter shared the story of an encounter he had with a cashier at a restaurant who refused to take his money because it was "defaced" with a pro-Trump message.

https://www.americanow.com/story/politic...ason-photo
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Insane. Politics is but a tiny portion of adult life. Why let it consume you and block out rational thought? No matter what side of the ideology divide we sit, live life and vote on behalf of your beliefs. Everything else is just extracurricular bull.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

I’m throwing the flag and penalizing 15 yards on this story. The cashier didn’t have a manager?

(08-24-2018, 11:49 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: I’m throwing the flag and penalizing 15 yards on this story. The cashier didn’t have a manager?

I agree, seems like a story similar to those where a server claims that a customer left a racist note on the receipt, and then it turns out the server was the one who wrote it.

Like you said, where was the manager? Seems like the customer would ask for the manager, and the police would want to deal with a manager rather than the cashier once it's escalated. The officer's alleged statement of "I guess when word gets out that meals are free if Trump's name is written on a $20 bill on the White House this place will get swamped with people wanting to eat for free" sounds contrived. Plus, the alleged customer states, "Unknowingly, the $20 bill I had in my wallet had 'Trump lives here' written in permanent marker on the White House." Then his accompanying photo shows a whole stack of such $20 bills.

Looks like a fabrication.

It’s a thread started by Drifter.

Take that for what you will.

(08-24-2018, 12:42 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: It’s a thread started by Drifter.

Take that for what you will.

hahahahahahaha
Only a chump boos the home team!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/...lower.html

TDS causes woman to lose 100k on home sale.

Apparently the Landing shooter was infected with TDS as well as poor sportsmanship.
His Reddit handle was ravenchamps.

TDSDS
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Student Who Took Classmate’s MAGA Hat Says She Was Making Political Statement

A Union Mine High School student is facing battery charges after an altercation in her classroom over a Donald Trump “Make America Great Again” campaign hat.

https://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2018/08/...hat-taken/
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

A Dallas man suffered a severe TDS affliction. 

He apparently thought dodge, ram was an instruction manual rather than the make and model of his truck.

I wonder what the leaflets said?  

[Image: 2018.09.05dallas.JPG?itok=L0yFHDXJ]

(09-05-2018, 03:05 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: A Dallas man suffered a severe TDS affliction. 

He apparently thought dodge, ram was an instruction manual rather than the make and model of his truck.

I wonder what the leaflets said?  

[Image: 2018.09.05dallas.JPG?itok=L0yFHDXJ]

Well, I guess Adam2012 is going away for awhile.

(This post was last modified: 09-05-2018, 04:09 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

We were so close to having a sane society --- what might have been .....

[Image: giphy.gif]