Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2018 NFL Waiver Wire/Player Cut Tracker Thread

Not to raise a metal rod in a thunderstorm......

A. J. McCarron was traded to the Oakland Raiders for a fifth round pick. The Raiders dump Khalil Mack for several high picks, and use a fifth to add McCarron, a former fifth rounder. 

John Gruden is the head ball coach out west. He obviously knows a lot about QBs. I heard that Carr was in his dog house, but could not verify it in the press. 

The Bengals are really regretting the loss of McCarron?

https://bengalswire.usatoday.com/2018/09...s-reunion/

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Martavis Bryant reportedly cut in Oakland. What a waste of a 3rd round pick. Gruden is showing he’s not a personnel guy.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(This post was last modified: 09-01-2018, 05:06 PM by Bullseye.)

(09-01-2018, 04:55 PM)knarnn Wrote: Martavis Bryant reportedly cut in Oakland. What a waste of a 3rd round pick. Gruden is showing he’s not a personnel guy.

If true, and with the injury to Lee, I would be inclined to bring him in and replace Greene.

Bryant has substance abuse issues, yes.

But he has size and deep speed that Greene simply doesn't have.

Nevermind:  he's being suspended ...again!

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(09-01-2018, 04:55 PM)knarnn Wrote: Martavis Bryant reportedly cut in Oakland. What a waste of a 3rd round pick. Gruden is showing he’s not a personnel guy.

Bryant is a repeat offender of the league substance abuse policy, including a ban for a full year. Could it be Oakland is cutting him loose for something other than Gruden not being a personnel guy?

(This post was last modified: 09-01-2018, 05:28 PM by JUNGLE CAT 2017.)

Read it and weep old Knarnn buddy! You obviously owe Gruden an apology, no?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/facing-anothe...02290.html

If Martavis Bryant is ever going to show the league that he’s the superstar talent he claims to be, it’s going to have to be with another team, and at some other time in the future.

Via multiple reports, the Oakland Raiders cut Bryant on Saturday, as he’s facing yet another NFL substance-abuse suspension.

Vikes released WR Kendall Wright. 

59 receptions for 614 yds last season for the Bears.

Miami has dropped Jacksonville native Isaiah Ford.

Bengals released PR Kermit Whitfield

Cowboys cut TE David Wells of SDSU

Oakland cut DT Gabe Wright from Auburn U.

Eagles cut DL Elijah Qualls

Steelers cut Landry Jones and Bucky Jones

9ers cut DE Jeremiah Attaochu

Redskins WR Simmie Cobbs, Jr. ,

There were two QBs that I thought would be cut but weren't; both in LA.

Brandon Allen
Cardale Jones

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(This post was last modified: 09-02-2018, 09:27 AM by JUNGLE CAT 2017.)

Leon Jacobs' nightmare ------LB Vince Biegel was waived by the Packers and the Jaguars are going to bring him in.

Look into the eyes Leon Jacobs. [Image: 21850.png] Look into the eyes!

(09-02-2018, 09:20 AM)JUNGLE CAT 2017 Wrote: Leon Jacobs' nightmare ------LB Vince Biegel was waived by the Packers and the Jaguars are going to bring him in.

The face just screams "I want muh puddin'!!!"
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-02-2018, 09:42 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-02-2018, 09:20 AM)JUNGLE CAT 2017 Wrote: Leon Jacobs' nightmare ------LB Vince Biegel was waived by the Packers and the Jaguars are going to bring him in.

The face just screams "I want muh puddin'!!!"

He looks like he's trying to hold a fart in while posing for a group photo.

Cap Capi cut.

Tine to bring him home.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(This post was last modified: 09-02-2018, 01:33 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Blake's favorite target at UCF former first round pick Breshad Perriman cut. Has struggled with 8njuries but now is healthy. Blake might put in a good work for him

I think Blake would like it if we brought him in. Someone Blake is comfortable with and high upside

(09-02-2018, 01:32 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Blake's favorite target at UCF former first round pick Breshad Perriman cut.  Has struggled with 8njuries but now is healthy.  Blake might put in a good work for him

I think Blake would like it if we brought him in.  Someone Blake is comfortable with and high upside

With hindsight being 20/20 I would have rather have had him instead of Dorset.
Jaguars Fundamentalist